• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Noellas

Excellent review! I would love to get my hands on some of these.

I know of the B&M and the cigar. It is the Noella Reserva. The wrapper is actually Nicaraguan aged ligero oscuro. The wrapper leaves were intended for the Cojonu line, but were too small. That particular B&M was shipped about 10 boxes of these. He still had 5 left when I bought my box and 1/2. I don't know how they get such special treatment from Pete, but I am thankful since I am a Tat whore and they are the closest real cigar shop to my location.

I still have the full box with the wax paper intact. I smoked/shared the 1/2 box that I bought. I am not a huge fan of maduro or oscuro cigars right now, so I am letting them sit hoping my taste will change in the next couple of years.

Hmm, ok, thanks for the clarification on the cigar Tony, but now I have a load of questions.

Noella Reserva? What's this cigar look like? All the Reserva line minus the J21 have the Viso wrapper. The J21 has the aged ligero wrapper.

So are you saying that there is a Noella Reserva, that like the J21....sports an aged ligero wrapper? If so, it's sounds like your saying there is a Noella Reserva that tastes similar to the J21.

Just curious, you got me wondering now.

Hey Brick, I may be able to shed a little light on the subject for you. There were about 200 or so boxes of the noella reserva made due to some oscuro wrapper that they had. It is exacly the same as the Noella just with an oscuro wrapper rather than the viso. I believe the original release cojonu had viso wrapper but I think they changed to a ligero wrapper after inital problems with the Viso. Anyway, the Noella and the Noella reserva are exactly the same size shape, just the reserva being a lot darker. G1

Hey Brick, I may be able to shed a little light on the subject for you. There were about 200 or so boxes of the noella reserva made due to some oscuro wrapper that they had. It is exacly the same as the Noella just with an oscuro wrapper rather than the viso. I believe the original release cojonu had viso wrapper but I think they changed to a ligero wrapper after inital problems with the Viso. Anyway, the Noella and the Noella reserva are exactly the same size shape, just the reserva being a lot darker. G1

Yep, sounds good. So it was a limited release.

So it sounds like the B&M knew exactly what it was talking about Holmes. Sorry to mess you up on this. I just wasn't aware of this Limited Release Noella.

Now that I know this, I may have to find a few, hehe.

Mark @ Tower Cigars gave me a heads up when they were getting some of those awhile back, alas, when I went in they were gone.(in a matter of hours I think).

Good luck finding any of these, I grabbed Mark's last two boxes a while ago, and I just got an emial back from Mike stating that he has not seen nor heard of any coming in soon. He also stated that they might not be in producton anymore.

As stated on Andrew's site, there were 237 boxes made.

But the good news is that during my searching I did find out that there is something new coming from Pete. :)

Nubbed one of these Wednesday night with BKatzOP.... A beaut! Hell of a kick in the beginning, but smooth in the end.

-Vinny

Noella & Noella Reserva...delicious smokes. Leaf and Ale in Knoxville, TN is pretty good about carrying these cigars. If they are out and I am wrong, then I will do 100 turns on a dizzy bat. Peace.

-Mark

But the good news is that during my searching I did find out that there is something new coming from Pete. :)

OK, you know you can't just set us up like that, and not deliver. Tell us what you know. :D