• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Petite

Cira

WOW WOW WOW. I went to my local B&M this past week to pick up a box and he asked me if I've tried the petites from tatuaje. I said no and he pulled out a little 4.5 x 32 bandless cigar. I sort of scoffed at it as a girly cigar and I'm usually not drawn to bandless cigars for some reason. It definitly looked more like something my wife would enjoy but hey, I'll try anything once. He tossed it in like a drug dealer giving me my first one for free confident that I'd be back. That night I lit it up and almost fell down. First of all, the construction is a freak of nature. How someone can roll something so small and so perfect is shocking. The delicious complex smoke just kept coming. It was creamy, smooth and very tasty. Very complex for such a small ring. I kept smoking and no matter what, it didn't heat up like I thought it would. It was burning my fingers before I set it down. What a surprise! 20-30 mins of what makes Tatuaje a remarkable brand. If you ever run across these, grab as many as you can carry. At $3.50 each, they are still a steal for the amount of pleasure you get from them.

Has anyone else tried them? What are your thoughts?

They are great little cigars when they are rolled well. I've had a few that were pretty tight, I imagine that in such a small ring gauge, even the slightest twist in the bunch could cause a plug. The Cabaguian petites aren't bad either if you're looking for a short morning smoke.

I love the Cabaguian petites. Great morning with coffee cigar. I haven't tried the TAT yet. I suspect it's stronger. Perhaps an after a 3 Martini lunch cigar.

Doc.

I love those smokes. When I only have a few moments to smoke or I am up late at night reading, I go right for them. I've had a few that have been plugged but I have also smoked quite a few with no issues.
-Mark

I love the petites, quick smoke and lots of flavor. I have a couple with tight draws, but still not bad.

Ken

Hmnnnn, I had forgotten about these. I bought a cab of them when they first came out.

Guess I better go dig for them!! :cool:

I must be doing something wrong, because I just "can't get no satisfaction" out of the little 32 ring smokes. They all seem to burn way too hot for me and yes, I've tried smoking them as slowly as I can.

Now, I do like small cigars; give me a Bombazo, or a LaLuna Colada......very tasty. But those are both 40-ish in ring gauge....just seem to work out lots better for me.

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

I must be doing something wrong, because I just "can't get no satisfaction" out of the little 32 ring smokes. They all seem to burn way too hot for me and yes, I've tried smoking them as slowly as I can.

Now, I do like small cigars; give me a Bombazo, or a LaLuna Colada......very tasty. But those are both 40-ish in ring gauge....just seem to work out lots better for me.

Cheers, gents - B.B.S.

Just pretend that it is a churchill sized cigar and that you are a giant!

I love the Tats but this one did nothing for me when I had my last one around Christmas time. Might be time for a revisit.

TFTR!

Dang,

How'd I miss these? Nice review, now I've got to go get me some. :)

Wilkey