• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Pork Chop 09'

Well I think a 5er will be enough...maybe. Great review

Maybe? Psh.....

Don't forget to pm me again..... :whistling:

I told you no more group buys. I have been threatened by wives and girlfriends. Plus being called a drug dealer... :laugh: I have a hectic schedule coming up. If I do one it will be a small one.

E

I told you no more group buys. I have been threatened by wives and girlfriends. Plus being called a drug dealer... :laugh: I have a hectic schedule coming up. If I do one it will be a small one.

E

LOL! You're right, Tats are like drugs...just more expensive. :laugh:

Guess I didn't get that memo. Now excuse me, I believe you have my stapler...

:sign:

I don't post very often, but good lord... that first pic is something else... Cheers MiamiPadromSmoker...

Regards,

BT

PS: Shouldn't the cigar be pointed in the other direction? :thumbs:

Damn! You even got BT to post! :laugh: Hope you're doing well brother!

I don't post very often, but good lord... that first pic is something else... Cheers MiamiPadromSmoker...

Regards,

BT

PS: Shouldn't the cigar be pointed in the other direction? :thumbs:

Damn! You even got BT to post! :laugh: Hope you're doing well brother!

It takes something special to get me to post Greg... :cool: You're reviews are always a pleasure to read, but you may want to take a page out of MiamiPadronSmokers' book... :laugh:

All is well here... Thanks for asking! I hope you and yours are happy and healthy...

Regards,

BT

If it's not the bombazos it could perhaps be the La Veritae line that Pete has been working on.

edit:
The reason I say this is because it's the only Tatuaje that I can think of that was super smooth despite being very fresh.

If it's not the bombazos it could perhaps be the La Veritae line that Pete has been working on.

edit:
The reason I say this is because it's the only Tatuaje that I can think of that was super smooth despite being very fresh.

It is not. It is a blend done for G Street Cigar in Boston MA.

edit:

If that is the same cigar Jose gave Ed and myself at the Tat event, it is delicious. It was a Petit corona-ish size. I could have sworn this cigar tasted like it was from that tiny island. Both custom rolls I have smoked from G St. were excellent. A little on the pricey side but very good.

edit:

If that is the same cigar Jose gave Ed and myself at the Tat event, it is delicious. It was a Petit corona-ish size. I could have sworn this cigar tasted like it was from that tiny island. Both custom rolls I have smoked from G St. were excellent. A little on the pricey side but very good.

No this is going to be different. Pete made a blend for Jose. It will have a reserva band unlike the bundles jose gave us.

It is officially called the Pork Chop. :laugh: I just reviewed the cigar, and it was great. Got hot, but great