• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje pudgy monsters!

ltjackson said:
Here's hoping my B&M gets some, I've never had a tat that I didn't enjoy.

x2... except not a fan of the Series P.  I suppose okay for the money, but I'd rather have a DP blue label at that price point.

So far I've really enjoyed this box. Smoked both the chuck and tiff. I loved both. I'm trying to decide if I want more of these.

The Pudgy Frank was amazing.  I'd buy box after box of those if Pete offered them.

Thought the Chuckie was better than the Tiff, but liked both.  The rest were very good, but not standouts the way the Frank was.

Definitely going to do a second box.

~Boar

Now I may have to crack open a box and try them out if they are as good as you guys are saying. I may just give in since I haven't tried them and they are available for now. Any one given the Lancero collection a try? I've been smoking a lot more of the thinner ring cigars, but didn't want to crack open a full sampler to try a few of them.

This thread is timely as when I returned home last night from a herf with Pugman, there was a surprise box of these sitting on my desk. They were an early anniversary present so I'll be staring at them until October but a few months equalizing in my humi won't hurt a thing.

MadMonk said:

Pepin is not rolling as good a cigar as he used to. His original blends and branded cigars, for Padilla, Black Cat, etc. were some of the very best cigars I have ever smoked. All this other crap is just not worth it to me anymore. That said, since he went vertical, I buy a sampling every year to see if he is getting back to his original quality of flavor. Not even close, yet, but definitely better than when he hooked up with Ashton, got into it with Fernandez, and EVERYTHING he was rolling went to pure shit in flavor and construction. We'll see, but it will be a long time before I can buy anything made by Pepin with a caution to the wind attitude.

I agree about Pepin. He is not rolling like he used to I think I still have an old Padilla Miami box and a few 1932 Lancero's  rattling around in my humidor. Hmmmmmm now I know what I am going smoke tonight. Thanks!

I agree that Pepin's quality has diminished and wondered why. Not only does he not seem able to reproduce his previous best efforts, he also has a severe drop in quality in his flagship blends.

I have only had one of the Pudgy's so far and randomly it was a Chuck, I really enjoyed this cigar. It burned almost razor sharp and the flavors were great.