• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tatuaje Regios and Noella Reserva 2013 release

modo22

I am wondering if anyone has had a chance to try or really find a good read on the upcoming release of the Regios Reserva.  This was by far one of my top 5 smokes and probably top Pete smoke when the original release came out in 09 I believe.  The two mistakes I made were that I didn't buy more than one box and I didn't buy any Noella reservas :(

But now both of these are going to be a regular release twice a year.  I would love to hear how they compare to the originals before I buy a box of both this time...

tried both a couple of weeks ago in n.h.  as a fan of the earlier noella reservas, i really liked the new release.  pete said he tried to get as close as possible to the original blend as you could after four years.  i think he did a great job.

Im smoking one right now. i grbbed a few from my b&m and had to try them since the 09;s were one of my favorites of alll time.. so far construction are flawless Im only at the begining of the first third and there is a decent spice loads of smoke and a beautiful ash. I wiish i still had an original to comparw it to, but so far it is a great smoke....I'm glad they had a decent stovk because i will definitly be grabbing more,

Opened my 2013 box of regios today. I don't know if it is my humi's climate right now or if it is just so fresh, but it is a very chewy cigar. Soft to the touch and even hard to punch. But still smoking great. I will have to do a review of the original and this side by side.

modo22 said:
Opened my 2013 box of regios today. I don't know if it is my humi's climate right now or if it is just so fresh, but it is a very chewy cigar. Soft to the touch and even hard to punch. But still smoking great. I will have to do a review of the original and this side by side.
You still have OR's? I'm so envious! I'd love to hear how the OR aged and how the two compair.

I have very few left and save them for special times. But I will have to do a side by side review soon!