• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Te-Amo Figurado

7Enigma

Looks to be a good deal. I was just sent one of these in the newbie sampler thread, but I have not smoked it yet.
"I cannot tell a lie: Te-Amo is a love-it-or-hate-it handmade - a well-made cigar sometimes called the "Pride of Mexico" yet not everyone appreciates its raw, spicy flavor. If you're one who does, then today's deal is a hidden gem. As we speak, tucked away somewhere inside our sprawling humidor are around 3,000 Te-Amo Figurado boxes. To blow them out I've put together a "2-Fer" deal (20 cigars total) for only $24.99. That's 68% off Mexico's finest, my friend!

Te-Amo cigars utilize hearty long-leaf tobaccos from the fabled San Andreas Valley. These tobaccos are dark and robust in nature, offering a bold, spicy flavor with an array of earthy undertones from start to finish. Very flavorful, Te-Amo is known for delivering a satisfying, complex smoke, especially the bulbous Figurado shape. 6.6" x 50 in size, this nicely tapered vitola offers a slow, cool burn to settle you in for the night.

If you're looking for something spicy and strong....not to mention cheap....you should jump on today's deal like it's a live grenade.

Te-Amo Figurado
20 Cigars (6.6" x 50)

MSRP: $79.00

1-Day Deal: $24.99 "

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_oneday.asp

I hear these are on par with cardboard. Spark yours up and
let us know....the price is certainly right!
T :D

can't go wrong for $25, if the suck winter is coming and you can use them for firewood.

You should buy them and keep them in the event your child tries smoking too young. Send them to the closet with those and they may never look at another cigar.

Back before I really got into cigars, I actually thought a Te-Amo was a decent cigar. This past weekend, took one with me on my golf weekend (along with about 10 others of better brands). Had a Ghurka during the morning round, and lit up the Te-Amo during the afternoon round. Had about 4 puffs then threw it away. Horrible, at least IMO.

Wow,

Didn't expect this response. Now I'm a bit annoyed I got sent this one in the sampler! :) I'll give it to my least liked friend at the next smoking session. :)