• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Televisions

I've provided some verification of the distance VS resolution ability. Do you have anything to offer besides your preference? Distance is not regardless, it is the defining factor of this conversation. As I stated above if certain conditions are met and aren't going to change then it won't matter which resolution you get because you won't see the difference. Distance is the controlling factor as to what resolution you can see. Go outside the physical limitations of the eye and it is not true that more pixels will result in a better looking picture because you can't tell they are there or not.

If the distance is such that you will be able to see the resolution then a 1080P set is certainly the way to go but it is not better under all circumstances and that is all I have been saying.

Then I'll take and recommend the 1080P(pin head analogy) because the of the densely packed pixels create a nicer looking image regardless of distance. I am not watching tv/movie/sporting event to see pixels, but to see an image reproduced as best it can be.

Not sure if Wasy's seating distance is sitting 10' or further, which may change over time, rearrangment of a room, ect.

C&R

Preference? I have offered alot more than preference in my posts. In today's choices of TV's and price being a factor it boggles my mind not to buy a 1080P set and yes REGARDLESS of seating distance within a home.

C&R