• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Tell me about sun growns

Good thread :)

I personally haven't tried too many SGs yet, but I have had the opportunity to have a AF SG and it was friggin' delicious. I'm hoping to pick up a 5'er of any vitola VSG at some point because it seems they are the cream of the crop.

I've really enjoyed reading this thread.
So, someone more knowledgable than myself . . . did I get that right? And is it true that Maduro's are almost all "sun grown", whether thus specified or not?

Pax Domini vobiscum,
icxcnika

Who are you? ???

Thank you for asking.
I am nothing and nobody, a mortal piece of dirt whose sojourn in this world is probably at least half-way done.
I have edited my profile a bit. It's still a little on the nebulous side, just as a precaution. However, by vocation I am a priest, husband, and father of five. I reside in the Sovereign State of Texas, which in point of fact is the veritable center of the world. I enjoy foreign cultures and languages, history, politics, beekeeping, Japanese gardening, wine/beer/Baehrenjaeger/cognac, and of course cigars . . . particularly they of the sun-grown variety, hence my posting to this thread. Oh, and I suppose I might mention that my head swims in mathematics and numbers (hence the 1729) with which I am quite capable of driving those around me to distraction, so I try to avoid discussing that topic very much. :cool:

Pax Domini vobiscum,
icxcnika1729

I've really enjoyed reading this thread.
So, someone more knowledgable than myself . . . did I get that right? And is it true that Maduro's are almost all "sun grown", whether thus specified or not?

Pax Domini vobiscum,
icxcnika

Who are you? ???

Thank you for asking.
I am nothing and nobody, a mortal piece of dirt whose sojourn in this world is probably at least half-way done.
I have edited my profile a bit. It's still a little on the nebulous side, just as a precaution. However, by vocation I am a priest, husband, and father of five. I reside in the Sovereign State of Texas, which in point of fact is the veritable center of the world. I enjoy foreign cultures and languages, history, politics, beekeeping, Japanese gardening, wine/beer/Baehrenjaeger/cognac, and of course cigars . . . particularly they of the sun-grown variety, hence my posting to this thread. Oh, and I suppose I might mention that my head swims in mathematics and numbers (hence the 1729) with which I am quite capable of driving those around me to distraction, so I try to avoid discussing that topic very much. :cool:

Pax Domini vobiscum,
icxcnika1729

I believe my compatriot was trying (in poor fashion) to prod you into making a post in the 'introduce yourself here' thread..

It's tradition around these parts!

~R

I believe my compatriot was trying (in poor fashion) to prod you into making a post in the 'introduce yourself here' thread..

It's tradition around these parts!

~R

Yeah. I'm a little slow, but I finally got that.
Our compatriot sent me a personal message to that effect.
I have now complied.
Apologies for my breach of etiquette . . . I assure you it was a sin of ignorance.
Thanks.

Deo Vindice,
icxcnika1729

Thank you ever so much for your generous assessment of our grammatical eloquence.
And I do own a pair of ostrich hyde cowboy boots (alas, not "full quill"), and a black Renegado genuine made-in-Mexico real cowboy hat, and I like honey brown ales, honey whiskey, Baehrenjaeger, and pretty much anything else honey made. You know . . . goes well with sun grown cigars.

So, Austin, y'all gotcha a compatriot jest south of Fort Worth!

Peace,
icxcnika1729

Thank you again, good sir, for the Ashton VSG. T'was a very good smoke indeed.

Another sneaky member slipped me a small sampler of sun growns into my package from his newbie give-away. I have a few that need to be smoked.

Glad you enjoyed the VSG. I have been smoking the RP Sungrowns I like then alot as well. Plus they are cheaper.