• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Temp off in humidor

2Xtreme83

I just bought a 125 humidor. I followed the directions perfectly but its been a week now and the humidity is at 68% but the temp is 91 F. How can i bring the temp down? Or is the Gauge off. The directions said the gauge was preset and not to mess with it. By the way its a Digital.

the temperture? you want to know how to change the temperture? You sure you can't figure that one out yourself? ;)

It is as easy as 1 2 3

1. PM me for my addy

2. Send me Humi and smokes for detailed scientific analysis

3. I will PM you my results

Tim

Um, turn your A/C on? Maybe take the humidor off your windowsill? Perhaps you should put the whole thing in your freezer, and when you want a smoke, take it out to thaw the day before.

This, gentlemen, is a troll. I'm beginning to believe that we've got a rather bad infestation of them, as of late.

If we quit feeding them, perhaps they will scurry off and leave us alone.

B.B.S.

This, gentlemen, is a troll. I'm beginning to believe that we've got a rather bad infestation of them, as of late.

B.B.S.

Actually i new to cigars and humidors. And was looking for help. But being made fun yea wasnt looking for that. Thanks assholes.

B.B.S.

Actually i new to cigars and humidors. And was looking for help. But being made fun yea wasnt looking for that. Thanks assholes.
...asshole? Check this out, Mr. Science....if something is too warm, how would you cool it down?

- Put it somewhere warmer than you want it to be so the temperature goes up.
- Put it somewhere cooler than you want it to be so the temperature goes down.

...tick tock, tick, tock. Time's up...!! What's your answer, man of physics...??

Give me a freaking break. Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers. Now go away.

B.B.S.

B.B.S.

Well, at least he spelled assholes better than the last guy. :thumbs:

Keep it away from sunlight. If you have a basement that's cooler, put it there. I don't ,so I keep mine in my office that has a window AC unit.

Grow some thicker skin.

B.B.S.

...asshole? Check this out, Mr. Science....if something is too warm, how would you cool it down?

- Put it somewhere warmer than you want it to be so the temperature goes up.
- Put it somewhere cooler than you want it to be so the temperature goes down.

...tick tock, tick, tock. Time's up...!! What's your answer, man of physics...??

Give me a freaking break. Ask stupid questions, get stupid answers. Now go away.

B.B.S.
I'm sorry but I've got to go with B.B.S. on this one. This question is just too ridiculous to be authentic.

If the humidor is really 91F inside, it's going to feel damned hot. Does it feel damned hot? If not, your gauge is off. If it does feel hot...then move the thing someplace where it's cool.

Nobody could possibly be such a knucklehead.

Wilkey

GD! If the temp inside the humi is 91F, you must have ruined your damn keyboard with the dripping sweat off your forehead.

Sheesh. Fill a cooler with water and put your cigars inside, should help.

C'mon guys....he just asked a simple question.
If it's too hot....stop putting lit cigars in the humi!

B.B.S.

orly.jpg

Oh dear God no, please, not the O RLY? owl. I've been free of that damn thing for a good couple of years.

Wait, help me, my fingers, they . . . won't stop . . . mind of their own . . . .
yarly.jpg

Someone shoot me. Please.

I was wondering how many cigars I have in my humidor?

How do you guys count them?

Personally I use an abacus. I found that interuptions during the count would allow a common calculator to "turn off" when idle and I would have to start all over again. Once, before switching to the Abacus, I had to start over 62 times using the calculator. I had a lot of interuptions that week.

BTW, if I pull a cigar out of my humidor how long do I have to change my mind if I want to smoke it or a different one?

Edited to add: changed my mind....edited edited. LOL

As in all things related to humidors, I just call my old friend Bill Clinton.

Now I just installed a new light switch at home, how does it turn on?