• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

temperature control

Bill,

Leave him alone. :D

Just need him to up his post count for the birthday contest, don't care where he posts. :sign:

Do you have a basement? Does a friend/family member/etc. have a basement? This is a good way to keep the temp. down.

Your other option is to dig a three foot deep hole in the side lawn and bury em' :sign:

Guys,

I've got a new (4 months old) Smoked Glass Fronted Wine fridge as my main humi. It has a variable thermostat (60 - 40 degrees) but I have the thermostat off, it's plugged in for the light. Is it's warmest temperature (60) too cold? I just set up my office/smoke room and want to keep those 'smokers' (that's what Seth, my 4 year old, calls them) primo.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

M. Gipson :)

gawntrail said:
Guys,

I've got a new (4 months old) Smoked Glass Fronted Wine fridge as my main humi. It has a variable thermostat (60 - 40 degrees) but I have the thermostat off, it's plugged in for the light. Is it's warmest temperature (60) too cold? I just set up my office/smoke room and want to keep those 'smokers' (that's what Seth, my 4 year old, calls them) primo.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

M. Gipson :)
I was thinking about this very same thing for those of you in the hotter climes. Seems like the perfect system and readily available for under $200. Say on top of your humidity and you'd be set.