• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Terry Bradshaw to the troops in Afghhanistan

CigarStone

For once, knowledge is making me poor!
Terry Bradshaw addressed thousands of troops in Afghanistan. Prior to his leading them in the singing of God Bless America, shown below, he spoke to them about love, the love that family has for each other and how the the troops, were "our" family (as in all of us)! And after the song the troops lead a rousing round of U-S-A ..........U-S-A .........U-S-A .........U-S-A ..........U-S-A .........U-S-A Strange but I couldn't find a link to the entire video......... I don't mind saying it brought a tear to my eye! If anyone can find it please post it here, it's about 1:50 long.

A country bumpkin who was said to be so dumb he couldn't spell cat if you spotted him the "c" and the "a"...........If only some of our so called leaders could realize that our country and it's people is "our family" and therefore worth fighting to protect!

God Bless America

I can't view YouTube at work, but a fine gesture I'm sure.

Terry Bradshaw has always been a big supporter, as most football icons are. It comes from being in tough, stressful situations where you have no one but your team to depend on.....very similar to the military.

It's pretty simple, some people just "get it" and some just don't.

Me and my wife were watching this when it aired on TV. Both of us said wow and how awesome it was that he did that.

Always knew there was more substance to him than being a Steeler Emeritus and a semi-mediocre announcer. Nicely done, Terry! :thumbs:

Me and my wife were watching this when it aired on TV. Both of us said wow and how awesome it was that he did that.

It's awesome to feel pride in America despite her faults and instead of fretting about what you can get from her!

Not enough people understand the true freedom we take for granted and that without our troops we simply wouldn't have it!

God Bless America
thumbs-up.gif

It's awesome to feel pride in America despite her faults and instead of fretting about what you can get from her!

Not enough people understand the true freedom we take for granted and that without our troops we simply wouldn't have it!
Yes it is! That's why we both serve. My wife even thinks that serving in the Military should be a requirement for two years out of High School or College. She says that way more people would feel would understand.

Isreal does that and I have meet some of the most interesting israli jews at there. I dont see why we cant do the same here, it would make the a hole gang bangers shape up at the very least. I know its a little off topic but, I am proud to be an american, and anyone who is not, should leave the country, why else are they here, have respect for your homeland or new homeland.

I always liked Terry. I'm not at all surprised by his support of both our troops and country. GOD BLESS AMERICA!
Thanks Jeff....
Tom