• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texan's First Playoff Appearance

aquiring93

Bean Counter
This is a big day for any Texans fan. Will anyone be watching the game today? What are everyone's predictions for the outcome?

IMO, I believe that the Texans have the upper hand in this game. We beat Cincinnati away and now we have the home field advantage.

I'll be watching! I've been waiting 10 years for this! I think we have a great shot today. If we get by the Bengals then it will be tough sledding, but regardless, I'm gonna enjoy the ride.

Go Texans!!!!

Our first playoff game was a success! Ravens next week will be a tough game, but I have faith.

What do you guys think?

I'm not a Texans fan, but they are undefeated in the post-season. What other team can say that?

I think the Ravens are the team to beat, great defense (bunch of thugs! :D ). I will be pulling for the Texans.

Ken

Texans got a great win. Now the Saints need to deliver as well and it will be a good day.

[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1325984715' post='1072187']
Texans got a great win. Now the Saints need to deliver as well and it will be a good day.
[/quote]

Amen. I might live in Houston...but I'm a Saints Fan First....Steelers Second....Houston Third.

2/3 will be a good day. NO fumble on the first drive isn't a great start though.

[quote name='BigJake6904' timestamp='1325986553' post='1072190']
[quote name='Smokin'Sims' timestamp='1325984715' post='1072187']
[/quote]

Amen. I might live in Houston...but I'm a Saints Fan First....Steelers Second....Houston Third.

2/3 will be a good day. NO fumble on the first drive isn't a great start though.
[/quote]

Jake...boo Steelers!