• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Herf's

Dickson

"I am done - pay the bills and get me a cigar."
Simply a thought, why do I not see the action, I saw in New England? Seems to me there are many in Texas that enjoy a good cigar, company and conversation. Just don't see the traction herf's get up North......

I'm pretty sure I'd be much more inconvenienced for a gal, every day of the week, over smoking with some stinky guys.

:D
Amen! It is the power they hold over us.

I'm pretty sure I'd be much more inconvenienced for a gal, every day of the week, over smoking with some stinky guys.

:D

I'm guessing, could be wrong here. The term Brother's of the Leaf is moot in Texas VS my brother's in the North.....

I'm guessing, could be wrong here. The term Brother's of the Leaf is moot in Texas VS my brother's in the North.....

How many NE states can fit inside of TX?

There's a dozen or so guys, here in Houston, that I herf with once or twice a month, but we don't invite the whole state due to logistics.

I’m just south of Dallas. Action here is non existent. For Houston, it’s a hard 4.5 hours drive and need a place to stay. I’d love to go go, and will if the right opportunity presents itself.

How many NE states can fit inside of TX?

There's a dozen or so guys, here in Houston, that I herf with once or twice a month, but we don't invite the whole state due to logistics.
CT, where I'm from. Is 110 x 70 miles. On a good day takes an hour and a half to cross. Boston and NY herds tack another hour and a half to the commute. Never needed to stay over.

However, I'm seeing your point.

I've been hoping to find some herfs near San Antonio, but have not been able to locate anything.

Found a San Antonio group, looks like they have herf's almost monthly!

San Antonio has a LOT of cigar lounges & cigar stores with lounges, like CIGAR and Finck's. Used to visit a good friend up there every few months or so, but he moved up by College Station/Brenham, which is a much longer haul. I'm down here at the literal end of the interstate on the Corpus Christi Bay, so the larger cities are anywhere from 2 hours away to a full day's drive.

~Boar

I'm super excited to meet some new people, as I'm just now getting to a place in my work where I can have some free time. I've checked out Finck's and it was pretty nice. I moved here in 2016 from WV and before that was in MS. Thanks for the info!