• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Texas Rangers Lead Championship Series 3-1

Rangers are definitely playing the best baseball at this time. They can play small ball with best and have been crushing pitching mistakes! I think the giants have a better chance against the rangers due to the phillies slumping bats and pitching. Outside of Halladay , thier staff is ifffy, I always feel like oswalt and hamels are one pitch away from disaster. Anyways, I just hope we get a good series with no sweep. Lets go giants!

come on greg you can clearly see this is on his way down from the jump and had no bearing on the play

but i will say you out played us and were the better team and i will say Texas in 5

Go yankees! good luck Texas!

ohh there was no swipe at cruz's glove the swip that hit the gloves comes after the ball goes between the hands of two fans and behind the glove of cruz. thats my story and i'm sticking to it
lets see how todays game goes
LET"S GO YANKEES!
*clap*
*clap*
*clap* *clap* *clap*

but i will admit texas is playing good solid baseball and Yanks are screwing up great oppurtunities

Looks like a swipe to me. Whether the ball was close or not the guy was clearly trying to impede Cruz in catching the ball. It's ok because later another "fan" slapped at a foul ball right as it was about to be caught by Gardner lololololol. I laughed so hard when they kept showing that replay and Gardner's reaction.

http://fanshots.com/...gers-vs-yankees

Yankee_Douche.jpg

The Rangers played extremely well in that series. I hope they continue to play as well against SF.

I think the Rangers will take it in 6.