• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you for a great year at CP!

wk-mang

The "Salty Nuts" Dude
To my Bruddahs & Sistas at Cigar Pass,

I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for making my first year here a great one! I've been involved in several passes, did some trades, got bombed, retaliated and had a heck of a great time! But... it's the friendships I've made and the Brotherhood that makes this place truly special for me! :D :thumbs: :D

All of you helped to make my "cigar year" great! But... I had enough supplies to put together 4 Aloha-Packs and it's going out tomorrow to four Bruddahs that have extended their friendship and Bruddah-hood to me not only here but on the other cigar boards as well. Heads up Bruddahs... a little Aloha is headed your way... Bwahahahahahahahahaha!

0103 8555 7490 6460 4898
0103 8555 7491 5897 6733
0103 8555 7490 3314 7616
0103 8555 7491 4849 0966

:0 :D :0

I also want to thank my Brother Devin... for it was he who brought me here and opened my eyes to a wonderful community of great people! Thanks Bro... you're the best! But... sorry, you're not one of the four... LOL!

Thanks again everyone... I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!

Aloha,

Wade

ps: Look for round 2 after I get a chance to reload... LOL!

It was a grand year, wasn't it.....ya darned 'newbie' ;)

Excuse me.........I need a tissue ;)

;) ;) :) :) Likewise Bruddah Wade...we are indeed honored to have your presence over here @ CP...GLAD YA" DECIDED TO STAY AWHILE!!!!!!! ;) :p :thumbs:

Merrry Christmas to you and yours as well! Oh, and better put up some cones or something around your stone walls before the holidays, too much coconut juice and them damn hawaiians get wild!!!! They may get the "big lick" this time!!! BWWAAAHHHHHAAAAHHHHAA :lookup: :sneaky: :sign:

BW :p

You mean I don't get three packages in one week... ???

:sign: ROTFLMAO!:sign:

You are incredible my brother, and this board is blessed to have you as a member!!! :thumbs:

:)

Bruddah Wade...we all should be thanking you. :thumbs: :D :thumbs:

Bruddah Wade, you are certainly welcome and a big "diddo" to you! Hope you and your family have a Merry Chrismas and a happy new year!

You're the best!!
Lee :D

Thanks for the kind words Bruddahs! Now... I've re-loaded a little so heads-up... 3 more incoming... Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

0103 8555 7490 3374 6710
0103 8555 7490 4423 2455
0103 8555 7490 2326 0943

Merry Christmas everyone!

Aloha,

Wade

Seen some posts from you before.

Went to Maui on my honeymoon, wasn't intersted in finding herfin buddies at that time but I swore I would come back to the Islands some day. From what people say on this board I'm going to have to find you with my traveldor.

Mele Kalikimaka

Robb