• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you Tony Dungy

LilBastage

Meat is murder! Tasty, tasty murder.
Assuming THIS story is accurate...

Tony Dungy is a great football coach, but he's a better man. He has done much for the communities of Tampa and Indianapolis and brought opportunity to many people through his mentoring programs and other community outreach programs.

He brought much joy to Colts fans and I always admired how he conducted himself on and off the field. I don't agree with every decision he made, but I respect the man who made them.

If you haven't read his book, I recommend it. It's a little heavy on the Christian stuff, but there's a broader message and a great story of a man's journey through life with his family. He lets you know exactly where he stands and who he is. I respect him a lot for that.

Thank you Coach Dungy.

Tony Dungy is a great football coach, but he's a better man. He has done much for the communities of Tampa and Indianapolis and brought opportunity to many people through his mentoring programs and other community outreach programs.

He brought much joy to Colts fans and I always admired how he conducted himself on and off the field. I don't agree with every decision he made, but I respect the man who made them.

If you haven't read his book, I recommend it. It's a little heavy on the Christian stuff, but there's a broader message and a great story of a man's journey through life with his family. He lets you know exactly where he stands and who he is. I respect him a lot for that.

Thank you Coach Dungy.

You're the second person to recommend this book. The first is a little more credible.... you know. :) I'm going to have to check that out. Thanks beeyatch.

Indeed, he was a great coach and a good person. Tampa fans have great respect for him and all he did for our team. He's had a tough couple of years and deserves the time to spend with his family.

Thank you Coach Dungy.

You're the second person to recommend this book. The first is a little more credible.... you know. :) I'm going to have to check that out. Thanks beeyatch.

Let me know and I'll lend it to you.

Great man and great coach in a "me first" environment!

One of the finest coaches I've had the pleasure of watching.

Won't be the same without the Peytony Manngy combination :(.

He was definitely a great coach, taking his teams to the playoffs 11 of 13 years, including 10 straight years.

Not particularly a Colts/Bucs fan but I am definitely a Dungy fan. He always conducted himself with a quiet dignity and grace that seemed at odds with the savage game he taught. Off the top of my head, I can't name a current coach or NFL personality that I respect more. Enjoy your retirement coach.