• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thank you...

Rod

Administrator
Staff member
I came home today to a FedEX package filled with checks... The generosity you guys exhibited is truly amazing, and I can't thank you all enough for your support (you know who you are :)). I was truly amazed! I can assure you the money will be put to good use with the new upgrades that are coming.

A special thank you to Brian (Infinity) for organizing this extremely generous act! I can't thank you all enough, it means more than I can say in words. The money is going into a special account designated for CP, and goes towards server costs, software, development, etc.

Thank you all again - CP is a very special place, not just a forum, but a real true community of brothers (and sisters) who really are unique.

Sincerely,
Rod

You desere it sir.

Thank you for making this our home.

Yes, big kudos to Brian and jfields both.

It's been said many time over Rod, we really appreciate what you have done here and it is a privilege to be part of it.

Blessings,

Gary

:D

Awww...group hug. :love:

Seriously though, CP has become a second home and that's because of you, your hard work, and dedication. Thanks, Rod.

No Sir,

Thank you!

Tim

Keep up the great work Rod! Thank you for all you do.

And a big thank you as well to both Infinity and Jfields for putting the whole thing together.

- Tim

Rod,
This is truly a special place. You have created a forum that other forums can only dream of.
When I describe this place to someone I simply say that, Cigarpass has renewed my faith in the human race.

Anything else we can do to help this place do not hesitate to ask.

Thanks to Brian and Jeff for administering this so excelent.

Great stuff guys, I only wish I was in a position right now to have been able to participate in this act of generosity.

All I can do for now is say Thanks Rod. I hope you understand how much it is meant.

Who is Rod and what does he do?

Great job with Brian and John orchestrating this!

Great stuff guys, I only wish I was in a position right now to have been able to participate in this act of generosity.

All I can do for now is say Thanks Rod. I hope you understand how much it is meant.

Well, no one implied this was going to be a once in a life time thing.

NOW can we post pics of our favorite shoes without getting nagged!! !!

Just kidding bro. There is no other place like this... and as my 4 year old would say, "Actually, I am not joking, I am for real."

Does this mean i can call you Todd? CP is what i look forward to every morning. Thanks Rod! :thumbs:

It is us who should be thanking you Rod. We appreciate you giving us this place, and yourself, without expecting anything in return