• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks BrewMeister!

CoventryCat86

Corresponding authority
Recently, I sent Tim a PM asking if he wanted to do a trade. I asked him if it would be okay if I sent him some cigars then he would send a package of some of his favorite cigars for me to try since lately, I've been wanting to try some different cigars.

A long time ago, Tim and I had completed a "New Guy Sampler Trade" which went well and I figured it was high time we did another trade. :D

Tim sent me a very nice selection of cigars to expand my horizons which I very much appreciate and I just wanted to say:

Thanks Tim !!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Glad the trade went well. Tim's a great guy (and funny as hell!).

Way to go, Tim! Even if you did send em to a crusty old cat! :laugh:

Looks like someone has a new BFF :love:

Recently, I sent Tim a PM asking if he wanted to do a trade. I asked him if it would be okay if I sent him some cigars then he would send a package of some of his favorite cigars for me to try since lately, I've been wanting to try some different cigars.

A long time ago, Tim and I had completed a "New Guy Sampler Trade" which went well and I figured it was high time we did another trade. :D

Tim sent me a very nice selection of cigars to expand my horizons which I very much appreciate and I just wanted to say:

Thanks Tim !!!

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

You're Welcome Bill! You sent me some great smokes as well. Many thanks! :thumbs: It is amazing to realize that this October will be three years since our "Newbie Sampler", time flies.

Tim smokes such a wide selection of cigars that he is a great person to trade with if your looking for some great sticks you've never had before!

Nice to see a lot of the fences being mended around here. :thumbs:

Yea, Tim is good people ... and he knows some fine cigars too!

Nice move both of you!