• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Cigar Pass.

HenrysCigar

:: Phillies World Series Champs ::
Hello everyone!
I just want to thank everyone that makes this site possible. Everyones been a lot of help from all the posts and the behind the scene help. Just a great site!
Okay well for the beginners.
I started with this humidor first. Bought it from *Cough* bay and was okay with it. I learned how to season the humidor and maintain proper RH.(Took me at least a week to figure out R H stood for Relative Humidity. :laugh: ) Kept me busy for a couple weeks.
rcsvwl.jpg

First one to guess the watch model gets a Graycliff 1666 5'er.
Then I discover a certain cigar bidding site and had my eyes opened. I read many posts and when someone said something was good... I bought a couple. Had to buy a couple more desktop humidors to feed the need and also bought my first box of cigars.
6y1tz5.jpg

wrkuc4.jpg

I filled those up quick and also bought one more small humidor. After that I decided to buy a bigger humidor. The Goods: Holds steady RH and has a window to view the pretty boxes. The Bads: The Doors a little crooked and I need to lock the door to help the seal.
I am also running out of space.
o8a2hx.jpg
[/size]
Now I am looking at the cooled tower humidors but the prices are crazy. Again I want to thank you all for the knowledge.
Thanks again everyone and have a great week.

If you've read this far you deserve a prize.
**CONTEST**
I am a movie fanatic. I like all sorts of movies and collecting dvds is a big hobby of mines too.
#1. Guess my favorite movie and win a ridiculous cigar frenzy sampler. Main character plays my all time favorite movie character in another movie.(One guess per page and I will stop when someone gets it.)
Also remember my age when guessing. I've seen alot of classics but only two bust into my top 20.
#2. Guess my favorite movie character and you will get a pretty ridiculous sampler too.

What the heck... I am not really too fond of these Ghurkas I've been smoking lately and I know someones gotta like them. Gotta a Ghurka sampler with some other sticks I don't smoke as often for the first person that wants them and tells me what color my Phillies hat is?
Thanks again for bearing with me guys.

Up in Smoke......with Cheech Marin being your favorite character. Did I win?

The watch is a Luminor? Panerai?

Nice humidor and cigar collection. CP is the greatest!

Glad you are enjoying your stay so far.

Sean Connery, The Hunt For Red October, and umm it looks red to me. :cool:

Watch looks like an Officine Panerai, or perhaps a Panerai tribute like the Marine Diver or Marina Militare. Can't tell which as all have hand-wound swan-neck designs.

And the hat's crimson. Not red, crimson. :)

1. Scarface
2. Michael Corleone

Luminor Panerai

edited for watch

I am going just the opposite of Nasty

1. Godfather
2. Tony Montana

Thanks for the contest.

Which Panerai Model #?
Brickhouse, Marco, and In2xshp.. I guess you all win :) I was looking for red. :blush: I think I have enough Ghurkas for you three.
All very good movies but heres a hint. He was a good guy in my favorite movie but as my favorite character he was the protagonist.(The best one of all time IMHO) Both movies take place before cars.

back to the future

Marty McFly

Thanks for the contest.

The color of that hat is 100% red LINKY . if you look up the color #990000 it is a primary red color by definition.

David

few mins late on the color red. thats what I get for eating BK while posting :D

Radiomir Panerai 1997 special edition watch. Edit: PAM 00021 model number?

Pulp Fiction

John Travolta

Thanks for the contest! :)

I guess I was way off on the movie guess lol

Watch is a Panerai Radiomir

Robert Deniro Goodfellas.

Thanks for the contest! :)

Close on the Panerai. It is a Radiomir but which number :)
He has really long hair in my favorite movie and he eats a delicious steak as my favorite character. Also favorite character and favorite movie are different. Just same actor in both.
Thanks for playing.
Oh yeah and guess away. You don't have to wait a page. Just don't post more then 1 guess per post and multiple repeated posts.

my favorite movie is shawshank redemption so lets go with that. maybe your favorite actor is Morgan Freeman in something else he does cuz i cant come up with anything other than se7en.