• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks for the welcome, gentlemen!

Bat_Chief

Bat_Chief Returns
An impressive, fast and warm welcoming from all, Thanks! It looks like I made a great choice in boards!

Nicko99 – Thanks, I’m getting that feeling already. Good to see another NWsterner. :D

Geldor1 – That’s the plan, I like to learn. Thanks!

Bobbyson1A – Thanks, good to see someone else raised in the 80’s!

Lucasbuck – Yeh, it’s pretty bad to be thought of as worse than a cigarette smoker. I always considered being a fog to be classy! :thumbs:

ALostTexan – It was a conscious choice to join here instead of the others, and I thinkyour right about it being a great group. I also like the big rings, but am partial to <5”. It’s a personal thing! :lookup:

Sibernation – Thanks! You’ve been around a while (forum wise, not your age!)

PuroBrat – Thanks, oldtimer. With the exception of that lost year in LA County, I’ve been in WA my whole life. My state is your state, Lonestar!

Randyb1 – Yeh, I hear ya on the Golf part, but I still love the hell out of the game, when combined with a good cee-gar! Although if I could figure out a way to have sex and smoke at the same time, I may like it better!

Rosesman – And what a merry band of herfers it seems to be! :p

Cigah_smoka – All things said, Miami is not a bad place to live if you like to smoke! Thanks for the welcome!

Horse – Howdy. Good to see another fan of sungrown! Nothing like flavor!

Phil – I like your energy and love for the art. And yes, I love going to “my” walk-in humidor. PS – You really should do something about your Ashton VSG fetish! :D

Coventrycat86 – If that’s your personal bar in the picture in your profile, then it is goodto be you. I think the East Coast Herf event should be at your place, friend!

Ellman – A very distinguished look for a man of your youth. Thanks for the welcoming.

Sir-smokes-a-lot – You look quite mature for a man born in 2002! Next time you are able to see the Pope, could you put in a good word for me? I need all the help I can get!

Shadowryder1 – Good to see someone still as active as you are after a few years. Says a lot for the site and your love for the art! :thumbs:

Stogieman – Ah, but buying the SRO doesn’t panic the wife, unlike trying to smuggle in ISOM on our trips to Canada. It’s a curse living so close to easy ISOM access! :angry:

Thejollyco – Who are you kidding? I have found no-one in discussion boards to be sane, but I find your denial refreshing! Thanks for the SRO support, and the La fincas REALLY ARE BAD!

Tschoon – I’ve been to Toledo, WA! Nice to help increase the numbers of the PacNW members! Have you been to the cigar bar in Olympia called the Spar? :love: Good place! Later bruddah!

Wk-mang – Mahalo, Wade! It’s already starting to feel like Ohana! :thumbs:

MilesMingusMonk – Good to see I’m not the only one still trying to find that perfect smoke! Thanks for the welcome!

Coventrycat86 – If that’s your personal bar in the picture in your profile, then it is goodto be you. I think the East Coast Herf event should be at your place, friend!

You GOT IT!!

The refrigerdor (at the very end of the back bar on the extreme right, see it?) & the coolerdor with 400+ cigars didn't fit in the picture but they're still here!!!

BC, sorry I didn't catch you on the intro...impressive and well done!!

WOW! :0 :0 :0 Individual thanks to all who welcomed you. Talk about above and beyond. Well done :thumbs: I promise not to give you a hard time if you ever smoke one of those smelly-a$$ seegars around me :p :p :p :D :D :D

Bat_Chief said:
Phil – I like your energy and love for the art. And yes, I love going to “my” walk-in humidor. PS – You really should do something about your Ashton VSG fetish! :D
A fetish is a fetish my man, nothing can be done.

Unless I suppose someone locked me in a room with a few humidors FULL of them! :D

Then I suppose I might get sick of them.

But all joking aside, the VSG is quickly becoming one of the FEW domestic cigars I still get a hard on for!

:sign:

again WELCOME!

and may I add, You made ONE HELL OF AN ENTRANCE BRO!

Phil

Phil - you and PG need to go stand in the corner. This VSG addiction is getting out of control :p :D

I just don't understand it. As long as I have 1 or 2 a week I'm fine :sign:

I've been desperately trying to avoid VSG's.

Right now, I'm having to stick to Cuesta Rey SG's ... I'm not a big maduro fan, but I cannot get ENOUGH of sungrown smokes lately!!

lucasbuck said:
Phil - you and PG need to go stand in the corner. This VSG addiction is getting out of control :p :D

I just don't understand it. As long as I have 1 or 2 a week I'm fine :sign:
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Sounds like your in stage 1 denial LB!!!

:0

:p :p :p :sign:

Don't worry, we will be there to let you know it's OK when the denial phase is over and the realization sets in!

coventrycat86 said:

You GOT IT!!

The refrigerdor (at the very end of the back bar on the extreme right, see it?) & the coolerdor with 400+ cigars didn't fit in the picture but they're still here!!!
Sounds like a plan.....I'll bring the Poker Chip, Cards, and a nice bottle of Scotch. CC will provide the facilities and the smokes (not allowed to bring your own) :D