• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Joe

Ketchtwenty2

CigarPass Class of '08 Valedictorian
Joe - We all had a wonderful time at your BBQ. Thanks for being such a great host and friend. We should make it an annual event. The brisket was awesome, the beer was cold...and Mick left early. What more could you ask for.

I am proud to look so much like you, but you are truly the most handsome Phillipino on CigarPass.

I will be forever haunted by the sound of Swifty's jaw.
(That's what she said)

BBQ Pictures

Mick left early while there was still beer?? Musta been out of the Surly.

My pleasure! :thumbs: Thank you,too for the cigar(s). You and the crew shouldn't have. (That's what she said!)

Too bad we weren't able to get a group pics. I also hope Larson's pic gets posted! :sign: :sign:

Nice one Ketch!! You got to herf with THE BEST GUYS ON CIGAR PASS, bar none! Looks like a good time fellas.

Now who's gonna share the Swifty jaw story? ??? :p

Hey where was my invite Joe? :(

Sounds like a great time was had! Yes do share the jaw story!

Hey where was my invite Joe? :(

Sounds like a great time was had! Yes do share the jaw story!

You weren't invited? Wow... even I was told about it. :laugh:

I know I should on chat! ;)

Anthony, if you and/or Tom find your way here in the twin cities, we'll throw a BBQ! Even in the dead of winter. :D

Seriously, let me know if any of you will be in town and we'll pull all the stops :D

Jon, Mick should mail you stuff out later this week. We'd encountered logistics issues but we have not forgotten about you, bro!

Best,

Joe

Road trip, to your house in 16 hrs, stopping for gas only?????

You making lumpia????

Yeah thanks so much. The brisket was killer, fun and games with the boys.The beans were great but,the collard greens were to die for,made my norski blood boil, yeah sure. Dave

Jon, Mick should mail you stuff out later this week. We'd encountered logistics issues but we have not forgotten about you, bro!

Best,

Joe

Thanks for the update Joe, I appreciate it! :thumbs:

Now: What's the Swifty Jaw Story?? :D

Great party Joe, it was a lot of fun. Even if my Baggo win streak did get snapped. That's what I get for playing sober. Sorry I had to bail early. Ketch starts to get touchy/feely after he's had a couple. I didn't want to be around for that.

Great party Joe, it was a lot of fun. Even if my Baggo win streak did get snapped. That's what I get for playing sober. Sorry I had to bail early. Ketch starts to get touchy/feely after he's had a couple. I didn't want to be around for that.

Mick, The Baggo was a blast! Thank you for bringing it over. Now were you the one who took the pic of Dave in the hammock? Who ever did should post it. That was a classic Larson! :)

Hey Joe just wanted to add my thanks.

Sorry for bringing the police patrol to CODE RED when I entered your community. Baggo is for pussies!!!!!!!!