• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks Swissy

SabresFan

Reaction score
I wanted to say thank you for the package I received yesterday afternoon. The contents were spectacular, I only wish we were close enough to enjoy them together. Hopefully someday I'll be able to repay the generosity that you showed me. Thanks again Swissy!

It was kinda funny, I was so excited that my wife said I was acting like a kid who just got a new toy. I was kinda beside myself the rest of the day. Great stuff.

:blush:

Enjoy... just following in the 'pay it forward' tradition- remember it when you've been around awhile and some new guys show up. :thumbs:

SabresFan said:
I wanted to say thank you for the package I received yesterday afternoon. The contents were spectacular, I only wish we were close enough to enjoy them together. Hopefully someday I'll be able to repay the generosity that you showed me. Thanks again Swissy!

It was kinda funny, I was so excited that my wife said I was acting like a kid who just got a new toy. I was kinda beside myself the rest of the day. Great stuff.
[snapback]218944[/snapback]​

These are the kind of posts that made joining CP an easy decision.

Swissy treated me with the same generosity when i first joined up...hes good people!! :thumbs: Just remember to do the same for new guys too!