• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to dav1041 for ruining everything!

fegbri

fegbri
Now that I have your attention, dav1041 ruined my non-CC experience forever! I jhad a normal birthday at work and it gradually got better with an awesome italian dinner with great wine with my parents. Honestly one of the best dinners ever. Once I got home, I figured it was my B-day, so it was time for my first cigar from a ISOM. It was raining and miserable out, so I selected the small Por Larranaga Petite Corona. The pre-lit draw was normal...then I punched and flicked my colibri and it was off to the races.....puff.......puff..........puff........OH MY GOD! What a smoke! What an experience. My very first CC and it was unbelievable!!! I smoked an Opus XXX the day before and I must say this tiny little fire cracker blew it away! I have never before enjoyed and recognized flavors of leather and earth and enjoyed it so much. So I have to thank Dave for not only going OUT OF HIS WAY to help a newb experience his first CC, but for making him have one of the best birthdays ever. I CAN NOT WAIT to try the Punch DC and the PSD4!!!!!!!! For those here who are still waiting to try a CC, please do yourself a favor and GO FOR IT!!! Sweetness mixed with earth tones and spice and leather that made for a party in my mouth. Dav1041 you will be forever remembered in my cigar smoking history experience!!!!!

THANKS AGAIN!!!

PS. Anyone have more CC's????? :laugh:

Brian

Glad your cherry was popped in good fashion! I love them PLPC's. Nice hit!

Funny....I felt the EXACT same way about your avatar! :thumbs:

You'll enjoy all of the others, and if you don't LMK!