• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to everyone!

SD_Stack

Former J.R. 1am Monitor
I wanted to make use of an additional topic to brag on my new baby boy. :D

I want to thank all you for your thoughts, wishes and prayers. Everything went just fine and mom and the baby are home now and things are getting back to normal.

My wife has really enjoyed reading the posts from you guys. She thinks you are a great bunch! :0

Thanks also for all the "When will he be born" guesses in the other forum. To those who did not guess, shame on you! :p It was a lot of fun and I thoroughly enjoyed doing it.

Nicko99 was our winner who guessed the date and hour within just a few minutes. I had 6 guesses for the correct day. Nicko was the closest.

For verification, you can see the time of birth at the link below when you see the pics. See the pics from the hospital here at their website: Here Password=STACK

Thanks again. You have been wonderful during this time. :thumbs:

SD,Congrats,glad everyone is ok :D As promised i have a good one for you......

I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're glad to hear that everyone is doing well :D We are all happy to show our support for a great CP brother and his family.

Congratulations again and enjoy the new addition to your family :thumbs:

Gator

gatorsmg said:
I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say we're glad to hear that everyone is doing well :D We are all happy to show our support for a great CP brother and his family.

Congratulations again and enjoy the new addition to your family :thumbs:

Gator
Geeeez Gator, I wanted to say that :sign: :D

Congratulations Steve, I am glad you THINK :p things are getting back to normal, unfortunately you will soon awake and realize that "Normal" doesn't live there anymore :D

But "Not Normal" can be a lot of fun bro, trust me. :thumbs:

Great to hear everything is going great with you and your new addition Steven. You are obviously one proud papa :D

Congratulations again. I'll get your "it's a boy" cigars out real soon. Enjoy your new addition. Give your wife my best. :D

Congratulations SD :thumbs: Glad to hear the family is doing great.
I have an 18 month old son :love: & can truely say "It only gets better"
Now in a few years I reserve the right to change my mind. ;)
Enjoy,
Brent

Way to go Steve!!!!

Glad to hear everythings A-Okay!!

Now back to CigarPass.......

Congratulations SD!

Being one who just had a new addition to our house too (Have I mentioned my new Grandson?) I know how excited you are.

Hope all goes well and he becomes the "Light of your life".

HAPPY SMOKES! ! !

GB (aka Steve the GrandPaw)

Congratulations Bruddah SD! I hope baby is doing great and that your wife has a speedy recovery!

Aloha,

Wade

Thats great to hear Steve!! I can see the smile from 2000 miles away! ;)

Steve,
Great looking mugs of Nolan ....... love the one with the cap! Great to hear everyone is at home doing well, NOW the fun really begins.

Congrats again buddy :D

BenjieV :D

Congrats ago Steve and I know as PB says, things won't be normal again but they will be a lot of fun.... :D
Pick yourself up a box of somethin' real good, ie. A.F. s, CAOs, AVOs or even a fine box of ISOMs and put them away until Nolan turns 18. Pull em' out then and think of us when you sit down with your son while your smokin' them... :thumbs:

Congratulations to you and the Mrs. on the new bambino! :thumbs:

stogieman said:
Congrats ago Steve and I know as PB says, things won't be normal again but they will be a lot of fun.... :D
Pick yourself up a box of somethin' real good, ie. A.F. s, CAOs, AVOs or even a fine box of ISOMs and put them away until Nolan turns 18. Pull em' out then and think of us when you sit down with your son while your smokin' them... :thumbs:
Good idea Stogie,

I though about getting a box of REAL GOOD cigars and smoking on when the box arrived and one on every one of Nolans birthday's. On his 18th birthday, there would be 2 sticks left out of a 20 count box and he and I would enjoy the last two together! :D

SD that sounds like a great idea. Share a good, well aged cigar on his 18th birthday.

Those would be some magnificent smokes after 18 years. What a great idea! :thumbs:

WOWZERS :0 :D :D :p

Steve, that idea actually brought tears to my eyes just thinking about it. What a great time you two would have in 18 years.

Might I suggest Boli Beli Finos, I can't even fathom the flaver of one of those at 18 yrs of age. Yuuuuuuummy :p

PuroBrat said:
Might I suggest Boli Beli Finos, I can't even fathom the flaver of one of those at 18 yrs of age. Yuuuuuuummy :p
Sounds good. I'll have to do some searching to find that perfect cigar.

Nicko, your winnings went out yesterday. :)