• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to punk_lawyer & McWarrior for a .........

whopper

big freak
This was the third year in a row Stu, Will and I met in SC for cigars, golf and libations.

I had a blast as always and look forward to next year. :thumbs:

A couple of pictures:

punk_lawyer and I

07-05-2011_035_1_.jpg

punk_lawyer proudly displaying his Scottish heritage (I thought he was of German descent :0 ) and McWarrior

07-05-2011_027_1_.jpg

No surprise Stu was wearing red. :rolleyes:

Glad to hear it was a good time.

Heh! Can't imagine not having fun with a man in a kilt.

Looks like a good time. Hope to make it next year.

Hope it was'nt too windy, that could have been embarrassing for Stu.

Was he a true Scot? Looks like a nice time guys, thanks for sharing Bill.

I subscribe to a strict don't ask, don't tell policy so I'm not quite sure.

Now that you mention it though; he was kind of peppy like the guy in this video ??? :

Click Here

Wow golfing with a man in a kilt. You're a lot braver than I :whistling: Glad you guys had fun.

Don't wear that kilt too often, or your balls will be reaching the bottom of the crapper before you hit 60.

A fun time indeed. I think I only lost a dozen or so golf balls on the course this year...an all time record low for that course for me. As usual, the 19th hole was my best.

How Bill thought I was f*%#ing German is beyond my comprehension. Sure, I hail from Zinzinnati which has a MASSIVE f*%#ing German population but I am not one of those. In fact, there is enough Scottish blood in my veins to fill a thousand quaichs. All of that has led me to the conclusion, dear friends, that the kilt is one of the finest garments available to men. Even in the 95F heat in South Carolina the sea breeze cooled my Girthy MacGirth quite well. Not to mention all of the attention from 'Heather' and Mindy at the tavern after finishing the round...although I would rather forget my first ever tequila shot.

Yeah, next year will be great! Thanks, Bill.