• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanks to the soldiers who can't be with their famiies for Christm

woodbm

Drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke
It doesn't get much better than this! I teared up with pride while watching this short video. I am proud to have served this great nation and want to say thank you to everyone who has done so as well. I want to especially thank all of you who are currently serving and keeping us safe back home while you defend this nation overseas. Merry Christmas and THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!!!

Why we serve!

Wow, what a video.

God Bless America and our Soldier, Sailors, Marines and Airmen!

Merry Christmas!

Outstanding speech by Oli and Merry Christmas to all that have served and especially the ones that are presently in harms way....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Very moving speech from my man Oli North. Thanks so much for sharing woodbm.

Great video and Thank you for sharing. My brother is in the military and they do sacrifice so much for all of us. We all tend to forget how lucky we really are. God Bless our soldiers and may we all hold them in our prayers.

Thanks for this link, and a sincere thank you to our men and women in uniform as well as those who have worn the uniform in the past. Good job.

Merry Christmas to my fellow Brother in Arms.

About 38 yrs ago, I spent, what I thought was the worst Christmas of my life. I tell you what, today, I'd give my left nut to spend my Christmas with those Sons of Bitches in the same green suck and under the same circumstances.

Doc.

There are many of us who have no understanding of what you speak of Doc.and some who do..but to ALL of you who have served and do now Thank You and God Bless.

Frank

Everyone should watch this.

This is what We Do.
We're Americans.

Thank you for sharing. My girl has two Marines that are back home with their families safe. Merry Christmas to those and their families that are still defending our country