• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thanksgiving smoke

the rain is keeping me inside and thus smokefree, smoke free for the past 3 days. I'll make up for it tomorrow... maybe.

I just burnt up a Gurhka. It was a decent smoke for after dinner. Took my little cousins around to the park, came back and finished it off with nice Guiness Stout.... BRILLIANT!!

Cuaba Divino after breakfast
Sublime EL 2004 after dinner
PLPC after a late night snack....

Yum! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Just smoked my first Opus X.
Pretty good smoke. Not sure if it lived up to the hype though.
Gonna take a break from smoking and then take another smoke break. :)

To think I am getting paid double time to smoke cigars and drink coffee.....

For thanksgiving day, pre dinner, I had a Gurkha Legend Perfecto. God it was such an enjoyable smoke. Not sure if I'd place it over the Regent because it was not as complex but it was great. On a cold November, cloudy day with mist falling I sat on the balcony of my dad's farmhouse. While the people made noise inside, I sat alone on a rocking chair outside. I could see the horses drink from the pond full of water thanks to the rain. The mist did not bother me. I looked at the bald giant trees and the wind making splashes in the pond. I saw the houses over the hills while the crows squaked around me. It truly was a great smoke although not as great as this Centurian I'm having at my house's back porch on a warm sunny November day while the workers build my neighbor's house.

The after dinner smoke, I enjoyed with my brother and cousins was a Graycliff Crystal Toro. Did not enjoy it. Will have to try it again before I decide whether I just want to give these puppies away.

Either way, I think I consider myself a Gurkha whore as I have enjoyed the Regent, Centurian, Legend, CT Reserve, and Ancient Warrior very much. Even liked the Sherpa. The Expedition - not so much...

Yea so this is a week late......I've been busy (i.e. lazy ass). Just thought I'd share a couple of great smokes I had on a beautiful warm Thanksgiving.

PDR_0038.jpg

I had my first Anejo pre-lunch....The Shark! What a damn good cigar this was.....really gained steam half-way through. Damn thing took me and hour-and-half and there was still an inch left :( .

PDR_0041.jpg

I swear I'm smiling!!!!

After dinner, I had one of the best cigars I've ever had. Don Carlos Lancero!

PDR_0043.jpg

Two hours long and didn't taste like any Don Carlos I had ever tasted before (that was ok, because this thing was great!). Two great smokes on a great day!!