• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

That's my girl!

bchem

So, for a couple months now, I've been getting pissed off at my "el cheapo" double guilletine(sp?) cutter. Did it's job for $8 but was definitely getting dull. So my fiance and I went out to grab a beer and talk about her year review at work. But that's not important! ;) What's important is that my cutter sucks! So she tells me that she has to spoil a surprise for valentine's day for me because if she doesn't, I won't have a present in time for the 14th (some damage to one of th items in shipping and she wasn't sure if it was important enough for her to return or not). I'm not picky, so what do I care? She busts out a box and throws it up on the table. What before my wonderous eyes appear???

A Xikar multi-tool and a Xi2 cutter!!!! On top of that there were two Tiger lighters as well. One of them came open during shipping and was scratched up, but not sure what I'm going to do about that yet. I'm just stoked about the cutters!!! :D :D :D I KNEW there was a reason that I asked her to marry me!!! Just need to make sure she doesn't find out what an ass I am before we get hitched! Now I have NO idea what to get her for her birthday and v-day (back to back!) If she smoked cigars, she be SO much easier to buy for!

Anyways, just thought I'd share that because I knew you ladies would understand my excitement. I don't think she understood how happy I was to get them!!! Now I feel bad buying that box of cigars under her nose a couple weeks ago :blush: ...Oh well, hopefully I can make it up to her some how!

Outstanding!

I'll tell you what works with my wife, gift certificates to a day spa. That way she gets pampered, and you get to a little alone time to use her gift to you.

Gregor

gregor22 said:
Outstanding!

I'll tell you what works with my wife, gift certificates to a day spa. That way she gets pampered, and you get to a little alone time to use her gift to you.

Gregor
[snapback]280536[/snapback]​

Oh yeah! Works everytime! :thumbs:

Yup, as Tommy stated she's a keeper. I'd also have to agree with the gift certificate to the day spa for the B-Day gift. What I would give for a V gift would be a big bunch of flowers from your local florist and a big smile....... :) :thumbs: :D

Got her a gift certificate for the spa last year, and I think she may be using it the weekend of her birthday this year, so I got that base covered. The flowers on V-day are already on deck, and I thought about buying HER a box of cigars so that she can use my cutters with me for her B-day, but somehow I'm not sure that would be too well received! :laugh: I'll think of something I hope. Still got a couple weeks so I'm not sweating it yet. :whistling:

Can your fiance call my wife. :laugh:

I wish my wife would support my cigar "hobby" more. :sign:

You’re a lucky man. The cigars thing, you probably don’t wanna do that… But if you want some bonus points what you do is you get her like one of those little “Stuffed with love bears” that they have at the mall, then you get her like a nice little bracelet, look around you can always fine some nice stuff on sale. Slide it on the bear’s wrist and give that to her for Valentines Day. Then fallow up with earrings for her birthday Or vice versa with the jewelry. Nothing over the top but nice.

Just my 2 cents.

-Mark

The day spa is good - here is another suggestion

Make her a special dinner at home - do all the work - table setting - candles - nice wine - do all the clean up - my wife always appreciates when I do this for her - just another thought

Outstanding!!! Sounds like you have a winner!!

The pressure is on you to do something REALLY good for Valentines now. Don't screw it up!

Nice Bchem, she certainly has potential!!
I'm thinking she might enjoy a nice new Staebell Humidor for Valentines Day!
636.gif
YEEHAA!

I'll need to check out the new cutter at the next HERF!