• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

That's my girl!

I pass this secret weapon on to you... Use it wisly and only if you intend to really marry her.

Give her an odd number of roses (13 works)and give them to her in a private romantic setting one at a time. In front of a fireplace and a bear rug works for some, a parked car on a dirt road works for others.

Tell her each one represents a reason you love her listing the item as you hand it to her. She won't make it to 13 without crying if you do it right. Write your list out so she can keep it as a momento and just read off the list as you hand them over.

I pass this on to you with this warning:

Warning: Secret Weapon will have explosive results if performed correctly. Only for couples in commited loving relationships. :love:

Gunpowder

Gunpowder said:
I pass this secret weapon on to you... Use it wisly and only if you intend to really marry her.

Give her an odd number of roses (13 works)and give them to her in a private romantic setting one at a time. In front of a fireplace and a bear rug works for some, a parked car on a dirt road works for others.

Tell her each one represents a reason you love her listing the item as you hand it to her. She won't make it to 13 without crying if you do it right. Write your list out so she can keep it as a momento and just read off the list as you hand them over.

I pass this on to you with this warning:

Warning: Secret Weapon will have explosive results if performed correctly. Only for couples in commited loving relationships. :love:

Gunpowder
[snapback]280820[/snapback]​

I hope she realizes how easy she has it!!! I bought her a diamond ring and HOPE that would make her stick around for a while...she bought me a ligther and a couple of cigar cutters and I'm happier than a pig in $hit!!! I ain't going no where!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your advice is freakin' AMAZING!!!!! I think my valentines day gift is not taken care of! You must have lots of practice under your belt. That secret weapon is going to be used in the very near future!!!

Joining Cigar Pass and almost losing my job because I cruise the board all day -- $FREE

Reading all about cigars I've never had but CAN'T live without -- at least $1,000! (so far ;) :whistling: )

Getting an idea from Gunpowder about how to make her forget all the money I've spent on cigars in the last 6 months -- PRICELESS

There are some things money can't buy....for everything else, there's Cigarpass! :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the advice all! It will be filed away and used as neccessary!

Congratulations bro. You've got a real gem there. And speaking of gems, that's what does it for my better half. That and a dinner out to show them off.

Keep doing whatver you're doing, cuz you're doing something right. ;)

Now I have NO idea what to get her for her birthday and v-day
Skip the roses and buy live orchids plants that are already in bloom from your florist. They are more exotic, cost the same since roses get artificially inflated then, and the flowers can last for weeks and weeks. Worked for me once. ;)

It worked for me... still married after 17+ years. Let me know if it works. Women love a romantic and I was a pretty good hunter back then.

Gunpowder said:
It worked for me... still married after 17+ years. Let me know if it works. Women love a romantic and I was a pretty good hunter back then.
[snapback]280867[/snapback]​

I'm just afraid that after doing the "13 roses" thing, I'll never be able to use it again. Have you used that more than once and if so, what's the key? Space it out?

Use it just once as I did... before your married.

I'm just afraid that after doing the "13 roses" thing, I'll never be able to use it again. Have you used that more than once and if so, what's the key? Space it out?
[snapback]280949[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I can't claim to be an expert on the subject, but on the other hand I've been married to the same woman for 37 years. Gunpowder is on the money, something personal wins over anything you buy. A romantic evening with a dinner you prepare followed by a shower together, followed by scented lotion is always a winner.

Surprise gifts without a holiday as the reason are always appreciated. A bouquet of flowers just because scores points big time. Don't waste your money on inflated red roses on Valentines day. She will appreciate it all the more tomorrow--totally unexpected. Less expensive too.

Something else is a gift certificate for glamor pictures. They make her up, fix her hair, and takes pictures of her at her best.

Good luck. Peter