• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Thats Right

4thecrue

For those of you who live on the East Coast you already know what I'm talkin about. I just got to work and will be holding down the fort till sometime tommorrow. I wont be working unless needed just a few of us are here for support and Yes we have plenty of stoggies. For those of you who will be out in this stuff Be Safe!!

D

Of course but I'd rather have a regular paycheck and some days off rather than working non stop. This snow shit is tiresome.

Lightweights! :rolleyes:

Just don't wait until you're right up to the stop sign to jam on your brakes and you'll be fine.

I'd say this one is already worse than the pre Xmas storm, I'd estimate I'm looking at 24" right now

Thanks to El Nino, and massive Canadian High Pressure, we here in New England, will be enjoying a sunny day with temps in the low 30's.

Doc.

Got the stuff blowing sideways for the last few hours so there is no point in even trying to clear it off. 4 foot drifts in the driveway as the wind pushes the snow from the cornfields. Maybe It'll slow by this afternoon.

Just got home safe and sound! Might have to go back tonight though. We had a 34 mile drive that only took about 1 1/2 hours. I will say this, if you have a car stay home you will not make it. 95 was one lane and 695 was nearly untouched. Be safe out there guys.

D

This what I get for talking trash all day yesterday. "Oh, it's not even sticking." "Bah, this will all be rain by midnight.." I need to keep my mouth shut. :laugh:

Back