• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The “The 1-for-1, Full Spectrum Pass”

I just PM'd with SD_Stack. He has to pull out :(, so Cigah_Smoka PLEASE SEND TO ME. I'll send you a PM just to be sure you get this message :thumbs:

It'll be here soooon :D

Cheers,
Dixie

cigah_smoka said:
Took the pass home yesterday. Will put p's/t's later on at the shop. :D

Here we go.......

Takes:

#56 Camacho Corojo Churchill
#125 Indian Tabac Corojo Arrow
#108 RASS
#132 SLR Serie "A"
#138 Cohiba Robusto

Puts:

#140 Macanudo Gold Somerset $6.00
#141 AF Hemingway Best Seller $6.25
#142 Montecristo Millenium Robusto
#143 Montecristo Millenium Robusto
#144 Cuaba Exclusivos BM OUSU (08/98)

Thanks for letting me play Dixie!
OK, I just realized that you've done your P/T's ???

Thanks much :)

Cheers,
Dixie

I want to thank everyone again for participating.

It has been a great success :love:

Dave can move this to completed passes now :thumbs:

I'll start a thread in Cigar Discussion for Contest #1.

Cheers,
Dixie

Moved to [Completed Cigar Passes] as requetsed.

Congratulations!
Dave

Everyone in this pass is more than welcome in any pass of mine :love: I'd love to play in any of your too, but I think we're going to be slim on pass for the next few months :(

Thanks again for playing by my rules. I know it's hard to do.

I'm still fighting a cough I've have for weeks now. Not counting the herf, I've only had 3 cigars in the past 5 weeks, so I'm getting a little tired of it.

Anyway, I'll review the mystery smokes as soon as I'm well enough :) Don't worry, I'm going to have my girlfriends help with keeping the identities secret. I think I'm going to have her cut each entry into strip and stick them into different envelopes. That way I can review and post each one as I smoke them :)

Cheers,
Dixie

dixieland_conjunction said:
Don't worry, I'm going to have my girlfriends help with keeping the identities secret.
Girlfriends? No wonder you haven't had time to smoke cigars. :0 ;)

dixieland_conjunction said:
Anyway, I'll review the mystery smokes as soon as I'm well enough :) Don't worry, I'm going to have my girlfriends help with keeping the identities secret. I think I'm going to have her cut each entry into strip and stick them into different envelopes. That way I can review and post each one as I smoke them :
Well enough yet?

:) :) :)