• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The 600 count has arrived!

psyktek

Frugal Old Fart!
Got the humidor that I ordered off of eBay/Yahoo/can't remember. ;)

This sucker is a monster! 3 trays and empty space below for boxes. I figure it'll take about 2 weeks to get the humididty stable in here. My only gripe is that there's a HUGE drawer at the bottom lined in felt, I would have rather had more space for smokes. Geez, I've only got 2 cutters and 2 lighters, what else am I supposed to put in there, salted nuts? :sign:

ROTFLMAO!!!

Sounds like a great humidor bro!! Honestly I would put some cutters, my lighters and some ......well lets just say I would use the drawer to it's fullest!

Maybe you could put a cigar in there before you smoke it (if your the dryboxin type)

Otherwise, it sounds like a reason to try out a Palio cutter and a X-tend lighter!! LMAO!!!

phil

MilesMingusMonk said:
A belated christmas present Psyktek?

Congratulations on the new addition!
Gosh, maybe I should name it and have it christened! Hey, MMM, wanna be the godfather? :D

Will we be seeing pictures of your new arrival soon??! :D

Hey, FNG question: Could you still store boxes in the felt section, or is that area not opened up to the humidifying system?

psyktek said:
MilesMingusMonk said:
A belated christmas present Psyktek?

Congratulations on the new addition!
Gosh, maybe I should name it and have it christened! Hey, MMM, wanna be the godfather? :D
I'd be honored !

Godfather Monk---I like the sound of that!

MilesMingusMonk said:
Is the bottom drawer big enough to fit a copy of Min Ron Nee's Encyclopaedia?
Now that is a great idea!

Congrats on the new addition Bob :)

Please keep us posted as to how it holds up under use. Always on the lookout for a new humi. ;)

Psy where are you mounting the 4 humidifiers?

I mounted 1 in the lid in the recessed space for it next to hygrometer
I mounted 1 (2) on each side of large storage area below trays and I left the last one sitting in the 2nd tray

Roseysman said:
Psy where are you mounting the 4 humidifiers?

I mounted 1 in the lid in the recessed space for it next to hygrometer
I mounted 1 (2) on each side of large storage area below trays and I left the last one sitting in the 2nd tray
I've got the one mounted in the lid as well. I haven't charged the other 3, as I'm thinking I may just order a 1/2 pound of Climaxx and put 'em in a drilled out box in the bottom.
Miles, that WAS a great idea, and the book fits with room to spare! I was thinking of getting a dremel or roto-zip and cutting slots in the bottom, but the drawer doesn't seal at all. Cool! Now I have more room on my bookcase!! :D

Currently holding at 65% with the one credo and a bowl of distilled H20 in the bottom. One thing is for sure, that bottom part is definitely for boxes you don't intend to get into very often; lifting out three trays every day would definitely be a pain!

One problem is that the hygro doesn't fit in the hole for it, it's way loose. Am I missing a rubber gasket or piece of adhesive Rosey?

Nope, no velcro to be found. Well, I can probably scare some up. I may not even use that one, mine has a suspicious rattle. Although, after adjustment, it's staying spot on with my digital.

The adventure continues....... :D