• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

the "all my humidor (almost)" pass

PM sent to Big100HD. Ill put the list up ASAP and post the link here. Will try to also add MSRP if they didn't already do so.

Well, I'm going to overstep my bounds here but I think jolly won't mind :D

I know there's been some discussion lately regarding fair puts and takes but my impression is that jolly's pass here is much more casual than the average pass here. For instance, he didn't have an official "put/take" or inventory sheet in the pass.

I would guess the last person to criticize any puts/takes here would be jolly, he wants us to just have fun!! :)

So that being said, we are free to take full advantage of him and put Connies and Phillie Blunts and take his VSG's, Havanas and Opus, right jolly :D

By the way, jolly where the heck are you? We're lost without your guidance.

The last thing you want is MY suggestions/recommendations about proper puts and takes LMAO! :D :D :D

Finally- somewhere I can unload all my dog roc. . . I mean, my quality stuff! :D

I hope everyone is ok with it. As a new guy I feel like I'm walking on pins and needles here.
Takes:
ERDM
Padron 64 Exclusivo
Oliva “O” Belicosos
Perdomo reserve Cabinet Maduro
Hemingway Work of Art - thanks lumberg

Puts:

CAO Criollo Mancha
Cao Criollo Conquistador
Fonseca #3 Sun Grown Cedar
Alec Bradley HSG Churchill
Occidental HSG Churchill
MAYORGA HIGH OCTANE PAREJO TRIOS
JR Ultimate SG
JR Ultimate Oscoros
Opus X Petite Lancero

and a few 1876 reserve churchills in the dogpile...a learning experience from cigarbid I get to share with everyone...

Again, If someone is upset with my takes and puts please feel to speak up...I am new and I want to be fair to everyone.

Since I was asked what I thought by Big100HD... really... I'm not going around and policeing everyones passing! Besides I'm just a novice myself.

I see nothing wrong with these P's & T's. The 3 main targets in his Takes had easy indentifiable put back's that measured up or exceeded thier $$value's individually. The rest was just a guy building character and goodwill with the rest of the passers and host. Great Job IMO!

But who cares what I think! LOL!

List is up on my website at: http://www.kconline.com/potawatomi/cigars/allhumidor/

THEJOLLYCO will probably want to paste the link to the first post to this thread when he comes around.

I will leave up BIG100HD's takes for a day or so then delete them from the list. I will try my best to add MSRP's to the list using cigar weekly for those I can track down.

Ya...lot of work for all involved but it will make it easier for those who are not familiar with the valua of some of the cigars like me.

jolly's gonna flip out when he see's that gunpowder!!!

You're going to be on his "great guy" list for sure :D

Besides I'm just a novice myself.

Hmmmmmm............ that reminds me of SamClemmons' quote "Here newbie, newbie......" I kinda don't think cohibasurfer is any kinda "newbie" LMAO, not with a member number like "45" who joined CigarPass three days after it started :sign:

jolly........................WHERE ARE YOU ?? we miss ya bud!!

hey CC your gonna be on a list too. I'm not sure which one though for your "great" advice.

Excellent, Michael. I wonder if there is a database with all current prices???? MMMM, It would be nice to have one built over time on CP.

Michael, I'm starting a pass want to join? U da man...

Just uploaded what prices I could track down.

I used Cigarweekly for my source for MSRP. Many are not priced because I would need the guage and length to figure out exactly what they are.

If you get the pass and would like to e-mail me some of the extra info I would be glad to check the prices and update the site.

Thanks should go to the guys that provided the list to me. (HD & Lumberg)

hey CC your gonna be on a list too. I'm not sure which one though for your "great" advice.
falling.gif
@ Big100HD!!
I can only imagine which list that will be!! $hi# list maybe ???
:sign:

Thanks CC...

Ok, Package is finally at the PO. Sorry for the delay guys. Missed the PO on Sat.

DR 03031290000163869126

FLORIDA BOUND!!!!!!!! cigah_smoka - Look for it Wed.

I know I said I was going to overnight it.....but, $40.+

I hope you all understand.... :) :thumbs:

Happy New Year everyone

waaah! I'm not on the list waah!

Also the Part. Spanish Rosado goes for 5.95 I believe and the Fuente I put in is a Maduro Untold Story.....not the same as a $3 Fuente Robusto!

Lumberg-Refresh! I am on the JOB :D

I will update the prices. Did you take anything that is still listed?

Also, If anyone adds a price, etc. Please give the number so I can do it faster.

No price on the Untold Story on CW. All else should be updated..I think

Biggie,
I'm here and waiting.... :love: I will post when I get it. Gunpowder, If you need any prices, tell me and I will get them for you. I do work in a large cigar store :thumbs: !

when you get the box, anything that you can identify that doesn't have a price is fair game if you have the time.

just PM me the number, maybe a better name description and the MSRP or I can look it up myself.