• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Beedog Contest

Tom... although you used my dog as a beedog model, I am not sure how much weight it will hold since Phil is the judge

Hmmm.... you may be right. So, what if I combined Phil's two passions, beedogs and lolcats?

TimsDog2.jpg

:laugh: ...what's so funny is when I went to the webpage, I couldn't stop until I got to the very end. It almost seemed as if the captions goaded you on from page to page! :laugh:

It was like watching a train wreck - no matter how horrible - you just can't seem to turn away...

OK I was just reminded it is time to judge! This contest is officially closed and I will get you all results shortly.

Right now I am stuck between two potential winners, I will be bringing in a second opinion!

For more creative beedogging I award Tom the winner. There was some good competition but the speed with which you bee'd Tim's dog was very impressive and pushed the entry over the edge.

Congrats Tom... pm the info and I will get your Beedog winnings out to you soon

Tim

And a special thanks to Phil for Judgeing a fun contest

Gracias, Tim for the contest, and Phil for choosing my beedog. It's about time being fast finally paid off. :thumbs: