• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The best 30-45 minute smoke with coffee

twizz

IITYWYBMAB
I'm searching for the perfect small smoke for morning coffee. Time/size seems to be a very imperfect science. Judging by things I've read, I'm a 'slow' smoker. A Shark took me over 2 hours, and a standard ~5x50 will take me a solid 90 minutes. I'm looking for some guidance, suggestions, etc from those who have gone down this path (search wasn't my friend).

So far, the Cuaba Divinos is topping my list. Thats about the size I'm looking for, flavor was spot on, and I'd really like this smoke to be a CC, as those flavors I've enjoyed the most, but the right NC would fit the bill too. I've tried a bunch, but heres whats sticking out to me:

Cuaba Divinos
RyJ Short Churchill (just too big, but similar flavors in a smaller size would be excellent)
Partagas Short (a little too big, started off very spicy)
Oliva Serie G Special G (great size, but left me disappointed on flavor)
HdM Petit Robusto (exceptional flavor)

In my humi, I have a Monte Joyita for tomorrow morning, but other than that, I'm out of things to try.

What can you guys recommend?

On a side note, I felt it worth mentioning that as I opened my humi to check inventory (not an easy task, its overflowing), the most perfect sweet smell rose up from the CC side, I can't wait to put fire to whatever that may be (I'm sure something from Swissy's motherload!!!)

edit to add HdM

Monte #5 maybe?
I am smoking a Cruzado Avalitos right now that is pretty damn good and the size is perfect for a short smoke IMO.

Padron 1926 Serie #35 maduro has to be the best small cigar to be paired with coffee.

Have you looked around for the answer?

I feel like this is a trick question ??? but possibly you could set my sights in the right direction?

This not only have been discussed, but I believe there is even a topic relating to 'coffee' and cigars that mentions some small smokes.

Either way...the Divino is spot on and a Sig I.

Have you looked around for the answer?

I feel like this is a trick question ??? but possibly you could set my sights in the right direction?

Here's a hint for you from the "new members" guide:

Use the SEARCH tool every chance you can. If you’re searching for what seems like a common question, please use the search tool. We have two search tools; one is built into the forum software, and the other is the Google Site Search (located at the bottom of the forum). Always best to try using both search tools before asking what may be a common question.

My favorite coffee cigar is the Partagas Short.

I'm a Google whore and didn't have much luck with the searches on this site or Google proper. Also, my newfound extra free time has led to long hours on this site looking around, resisting the urge to post to old, interesting threads, and just a general sucking up of knowledge. But, of course, I don't make mistakes, I couldn't have possibly missed that :whistling:

You've all given me plenty to try so far, thank you. The NC hunt will start tomorrow.

Oliva Serie G Special G (great size, but left me disappointed on flavor)

Try the maduro Special G (that said, I find the cameroon Special G to be quite good). Anything in petit corona or perla might also be a good match; try the Hoyo de Monterrey Sabroso, Punch London Club, or (if you're looking for a more intense flavor) the 5 Vegas Miami Petit Corona. I had the 5V petit corona on NYE, and it was worth celebrating with.

Thanks for all the tips guys. I'm going to make a list of these, along with every CC petit corona, and start a reference guide. This should get interesting...one of my CC places has PC sampler packs :D