• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The best 30-45 minute smoke with coffee

....in no particular order, some of my faves are:

Siglo 1
RASCC
Padron Principe
Padron #35
Davidoff Millennium Blend PC
Illusion 68

For me the list consists of (in no particular order)
Padron Principe
Padron #35
Don Pepin Cuban Classic - Petite Lancero 1977
Partagas - Shorts
Hoyo de Monterrey - Le Hoyo du Prince
RASCC

Surprising no one has mentioned Trinidad Reyes. I don't drink much coffee, but this is one of the best cigars to go with it imo.

What kind of coffee? I mean, I drink all kinds. Lets take an Ethiopian Harrar for example with its berry flavors. This is much different from a deep bodied Brazilian. Or then we can get into espresso blends or single origin shots.
Personally I would not want to smoke something that would overpower the coffee, at least if we're talking about something like the Harrar. A deep full-bodied espresso on the other hand doesn't need to worry about that because the deep chocolate and tobacco flavors will come through. I think I've just overcomplicated something that was meant to be so simple, morning coffee, sorry! :thumbs:

Anyways, I don't know if anyone else here is a coffee nut like me, but you might be interested in a couple of my favorites sites. I'm not affiliated with them in any way, they are just to blame for my obsession :)
coffeegeek.com and home-barista.com, they're almost "sister sites" with a lot of the same people.

dpg cuban classic pearla!

This is Pepin's best small cigar. And it's affordable.

I really can't agree more with this point. Other than that you're screwed, I have nothing to add, sorry. I have a little more time to enjoy mot of what I like. Thank my Wifey for that. :love:

Wait, I just stole this from Stu's humi! No just kidding it's from Kim's so be quiet. I can send as many of these you want, they are a great quick stick because you will spit it out of your mouth before you light it. :laugh:
002-6.jpg

Edit to add............Sorry Kimmie. :D

Surprising no one has mentioned Trinidad Reyes. I don't drink much coffee, but this is one of the best cigars to go with it imo.

Very very true, an outstanding stick this is, great taste and stronger than one might think.

I like LFD Cab 250 for a quick little fire cracker with coffee.

It would be good to find a cigar with strong cocoa notes to it. Just don't try a search in the review section. Every cigar is reviewed as having "cocoa" notes to it.

Or you could just go with the chocolate phillie. 

I think these threads should have a mandatory entry fee. Like if you want to post you have to send samples of your idea. :laugh:

It is so funny to read through if you are the one asking. You would have to go out and spend 500 bucks to get all these cigars and spend the summer smoking them. :sign:

This is why CP is so much fun, there is so much experience here and so much to take from. It is hard to know where to start.

And to add, I also enjoy Oliva MB's with coffee in the Morning...

I think these threads should have a mandatory entry fee. Like if you want to post you have to send samples of your idea. :laugh:

It is so funny to read through if you are the one asking. You would have to go out and spend 500 bucks to get all these cigars and spend the summer smoking them. :sign:

This is why CP is so much fun, there is so much experience here and so much to take from. It is hard to know where to start.

And to add, I also enjoy Oliva MB's with coffee in the Morning...

That is the truth. The CCs will be a little more difficult, but the NCs I plan on trying them. I'm working on doing a little 'guide to small cigars', setting a size limit, and trying simply everything out there, in a reasonable price point. It'd be great to smoke a Siglo every morning, but its not really possible for most people. However, it would be possible to smoke a Divinos every day, at $80/box.

Today with coffee: an 02 Fonesca...my first aged CC, and I see how everything has 'smoothed' out!!!

Well if a certain somebody had come to the Philly Herf they could have left with a Punch Petite Punch and a RASCC.

ya know, it was the kind of stupid 'emergency' that tied me up for 3 hours over NOTHING, and just wasted my entire day.

maybe a certain opus whore wouldn't mind trading some power rangers for a mini-smoke sampler ???

a further maybe: maybe you can let me help plan your next herf in lower bucks county at a beautiful little cigar bar with excellent food and cougars!! (as pennance for my no-show)

edit for content