• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The best lighter ever!

moki

el Presidente
heh, this is great --

from: http://page.auctions.shopping.yahoo.com/au...43?aucview=0x13

basemazab-img200x200-1079052492finger.jpg

Talking Middle Finger Lighter w/ Green Flame Flip 'em the bird with this unique lighter. Push the igniter and this lighter not only produces a Green Flame, it also shouts out the phrase “F%CK YOU” Twice Imagine the shock from across the room when you hold this lighter up and push the igniter… Lets everyone know how you feel! Full metal construction, Butane Refillable, Adjustable Green Flame Retails at $12.95 Unit Weight: 4oz.

Is it a joke? Don't you have to pay fees to sell on yahoo? Who would pay a fee to make a joke?!

blair said:
Is it a joke? Don't you have to pay fees to sell on yahoo? Who would pay a fee to make a joke?!
I'm pretty sure it is for real!

Why wasn't a picture (i.e. a camera-taken-photograph) posted? Isn't that a drawing? :lookup:

Posted this on CF a few days ago...... you can find them a little cheaper from this guy on ebay if you're interested.

FU Lighter! :sign:

if you really want one they are down to $6 delivered until the 18th,here.

An even better deal, 5 for $20 delivered here.

I saw one of these yesterday at a Head Shop. 5.95 I think was the price. Or either 4.95.

The FU isn't very loud but you can hear it.

SD_Stack said:
I saw one of these yesterday at a Head Shop.
better question is...what did you go to the head shop for??

:sign: :sign: