• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Best Priced Humidors

JWJ

Thought I would drop a line for those who may be in the market for a humidor and say that the best priced humidors I found is at www.tampahumidors.com

I bought a 300 ct last year and am going to purchase one for a buddy soon. Of all the research on the net, this is still the best place for the price. There service is good too.

Jim

www.overstock.com has some of those same humidors. Some cheaper, some not. They only charge $2 shipping so it might make a difference in some of the other totals.

I had a good experience with them, may want to take a look at both if looking into a humi.

JWJ said:
moki said:
nah, the best priced humidors can be found here
:D Good one. Maybe I should clarify and say Best Priced & Good Looking Furniture Humidors.
Hey, now just wait a minute, it's all a matter or personal taste and your home decor scheme. :p That fancy/schmancy wood furniture might just be too classy in certain homes (like a certain hillbilly in North Carolina, right SD :D )

When y'all use milk crates for everything (table, chair, TV stand etc.etc.) then tupperware is a step up. :p

Hey Hey Hey AVB you must not have seen the warning on the side of the crate, you could be fined $500. I use cinderblocks and old truck rims.

Another vote for Tampa Humidors. Being from the area, I stopped by their operation. Nothing fancy, but they have lots of stock, a small showroom, and a few accesories for sale. I bought a humidor, and they opened several until I found one I was happy with (a couple of them had very minor imperfections). They are a family run operation of three people, and the owner is a BTOL, not just in it for the business.

JK