• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The BIG E!

extremeXconcepts

eXtreme Concepts
As anyone in the Northeast may know, this Friday starts the BIG E. For everyone that does not know what this is. It is a huge state fair located in Mass.

The reason for this post is, I'm going this Sat. and was wondering if any of you Northeastern Folks, were planning on taking a ride and checking it out this year? And if so, were any of you guys planning on going this sat? 

They have the CT Tobacconist tents set up, I think they make some very nice cigars. Anyone that is going this sat, please let me know maybe we can meet up and say hello.

www.thebige.com

Had a great time at the BIG E today, again anyone in the Northeast should go check it out, and stop in the CVT tents, or in the CT building and check them out. Some very nice cigars. Couple pics of the wife and I enjoying a couple. (hope she doesnt dig into my stash now....)

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11046]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11047]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11045]

[sharedmedia=gallery:images:11044]

I have been once or twice as a kid and had a good time now we just do the Deerfeild Fair up here in NH.

Looks like you had a good time.
Paul

Tall Paul said:
I have been once or twice as a kid and had a good time now we just do the Deerfeild Fair up here in NH.

Looks like you had a good time.
Paul

Ya its pretty cool, your not to far away. You should go check it out. www.thebige.com its on all of Sept. Worth getting some cigars hand rolled on the spot by http://www.cvtobacco.com/ they have 3 displays set up.

I've never been... I should probably go to this one of these years.  I doubt I'll go this year though...