• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Big Question of the Day

stogieman

" Herf King "
APPRENTISE?

What do you all think, I have my thoughts and I think our BOLT Bill is gonna be the man for the job.
Has anyone tried his cigar brand or know where to pick some up. He's a Chicago Area Cigar Guy and had his own shop up there I think..... :)

I think it will be the guy who can spell "Apprentice" correctly :p . Kwame seems to be the better of the two at this moment.

This must be on TV. I don't watch much any more.
LilCigarDude.gif
~Monte

I think Bill's going to be taking home the paycheck tonight. Qwame's headed for the street.

Yea, It's Bill I would say. Quami is a good guy, but Bill seems the more aggresive of the two. Plus, I think Amorosa has Quami pretty hosed allready with all the crap she's pulled in this last event. Of course they may have left things like that so we would be suprised by the final out come.

I wonder how much of the $250K salary is subsidized and if there are any PC implications. If so, Kwame has an edge.

It's a tough call between those two Kwame graduated Harvard and Bill graduated Loyola.
That may make the difference.
We'll see tonight.

And Bill it is. I had a feeling about him and how much damage Amarosa did to Kwami. If I had been lied to the way he was I would have at least tried to fire her even if I didn't think I could. I think Bill was a good choice.

Bills choice of jobs was pretty good to I think. I think I would have picked the sky rise even if I wasn't from Chicago as he is. The moment the mentioned Chicago I new that would be his choice. Good choice though.

Was Sam for real?? Was he really making that offer for real??

Who wants to go in togeather and buy Bills cigar business now that he has a new job?? :thumbs:

Bill won, but I still think Kwame was more qualified. It's just too bad he selected such a terrible team. Under the circumstances, I thought he did well.

okay, have yet to see the final that aired yesterday [3am here]. had to work and recorded it.

so, am guessing that it will be Kwame. [note: he was one of my top 3 since the beginning.]
from how it looked, Bill was getting a little too cockey in last week's episode.
yeah, the big O is a Beotch, but I think Kwame does a great job of handling groups and it will work out.

but, like I said, have not seen the finale yet to know for sure.

the only beefs that I have w/ the show is that I wish it went longer [in regards to time per episode] I mean, there is only so much time but would have liked to see more of the actual deal making, talking and actions instead of the generals.

also, would be nice to know the job that they were/are going for.
personnally, I think both guys wouyld work out great, but for diff. jobs.

oh well, will have to watch it to find out.

Congrats goes out to Bill, I'm sure he'll do a great job for the "Donald"..... :D :thumbs: :p