• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The black band project

I don't think that could have been cheesier. Seems to me like it's aimed at younger smokers.

Meh. I'd prefer to do blind taste tests with members of this board instead.

I don't know sounds kinda cool. Funny video (1st episode) after you sign up. We'll see how it goes.

I think it looks really stupid. I wouldn't give them my info.

Haha yeah that looks pretty chessy. I'd assume the cigars they send you are pretty poor, too.

I received that email last week.. I got up to the confirmation before I quit. Something just didn't sit right with me.

Ehh... I gave them one of my e-mail accounts I have just for this sort of thing. So it's no big deal. We'll see how it goes.

I guess I am the only one here that thinks its pretty cool. I am not looking to get anything great out of it. Watching the videos, makes it worth while for me. I have not had any spam or (Thompson like) emails from them. Only emails I get is when they have a new video. I am willing to try new things. We will see, even if there is no point to it, its still humors me and in some ways educates me as well.

David

They are going to steal your soul, nad sell your email addy....

In return you are going to get a free Flor De La Baloney Cigar...WooHoo.

It was pretty humorous, I gave them a disposable email when I signed up, waiting on my first episode.

Tim

If only there were people on the boards who did something like this!

"We're gonna round these people up the hard way..." ???

Oh good god, somebody watched too many lame Delta Force movies... :rolleyes:

Man, people complain about possible free stuff!?
LOL, there is ALWAYS a catch when getting "free" stuff from a website.
Eh, I am a free stuff whore. I give up my main email address all the time. It's gotten me a free senseo coffee maker, Skil cordless power ratchet, and many other things for free, with no catch or spam emails sent to my email, gmails pretty good at blocking it.

But I did wake up missing a kidney one night...........

Man, people complain about possible free stuff!?
LOL, there is ALWAYS a catch when getting "free" stuff from a website.
Eh, I am a free stuff whore. I give up my main email address all the time. It's gotten me a free senseo coffee maker, Skil cordless power ratchet, and many other things for free, with no catch or spam emails sent to my email, gmails pretty good at blocking it.

But I did wake up missing a kidney one night...........

You need a Kidney Blocker 2000!

I may go ahead with the process, since someone else paved the way. :sign:

Obviously "viral" marketing... who knows, though... might be good smokes. Let us know!

I pretty sure this is a Camacho related marketing campaign. Similar domain server name as their BB site.

I don't think I've had a Camacho in quite some time. Anyone know if they have a new line coming out?