• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Blind Shall Lead the Blind Pass

As posted in the second post of this thread:

Pass order:
rknicker
smokers only
micker
gtphale
guinnessguy
ggiese
SFG75
christ0pher
knifeman
BrownDevil
melski

DC shows that the pass has been delivered in Ann Arbor. We are officially in business (assuming it went to the right address ??? )

MonkeyK said:

Pass order:
rknicker
smokers only
micker
gtphale
guinnessguy
ggiese
SFG75
christ0pher
knifeman
BrownDevil
melski

DC shows that the pass has been delivered in Ann Arbor. We are officially in business (assuming it went to the right address ??? )
[snapback]165873[/snapback]​
Sorry!! Some day, I'll actually learn to read!

Well I have my eye on Three already. Can't wait to see what happens before it gets to me

rknicker said:
Got it! Sorting things out now... hmm one of these, one of those...
[snapback]165933[/snapback]​

Glad to hear that the initital landing went well. Can't wait to see your p's and t's!. :) :thumbs:

Well here they are:

Takes:

5. Oliva Master Blend Robusto - I'm an Oliva whore.
6. Oliva Bold Ovation - I'm an Oliva whore again.
17. KHansotia Symphony - Current challenger to all things Avo
26. PAM torp. - Cause it looked nice and toothy.

Puts:
27. Avo Domain #60
28. CAO Black Storm -robusto
29. Gurkha Class Regent Toro
30. Diamond Crown #7 Torpedo Maduro
31. QdO Corona (ISOM)
32. RyJ Reserva Real Robusto
33. Sherpa Diablo Presidente

Explanations:

27. I REALLY like Avo's. But I like them either really light, or with more strength. This one has good flavor but not enough punch for me.

28. People seem to really like the CAO black. I'll stick to the L'annie eXtreme and Golds thanks (see above about that combo).

29. Gimme the Legends. Regents aren't doing it for me now. May be similar to the Avo Domaine reasons.

30. Smoked two of these one day. Still don't get the hang of them. Lots of nice smoke, maybe I'm still too new at this to appreciate the 6 leaves.

31. Got a fiver in a group buy. Wasn't a big fan. Maybe someone wants to try it.

32. RyJ always makes me think of the Cedro #2 ISOMs we used to smoke. I can't smoke a Domestic RyJ since.

33. Cause everyone should try one of these. You might not like it, but it's an interesting couple hours. I had three distinct ups and downs.

IF you have any comments/complaints, PLEASE let me know. I'm sending this out tomorrow around noon.

Ryan

Ryan can you post a pic of the cao black???? Don't think I have seen one of these before.

My camera is kaput. If you go to cigarsinternational.com they have them. Looks like they're on some kind of special now too. Clicking on their pic gives you a pretty good look. It's cedar wrapped, smooth, fairly light conn. shade wrapper.

Great job rknicker! Looks like some puts that many would want to try, even if they don't really do it for you. Exactly in the spirit of this pass! :thumbs:

Glad I put you up at the front of this pass. If we keep this up we will have a great pass and a lot of fun.

Don't forget that you can meet up with the next person if you want. Matt's (smokers only) shop is just over in downtown Plymouth if you want to meet up with him.

If anyone does a herf'n handoff, don't forget to remove your mailing label when you get the pass (just to avoid confusion).

Speaking of smokers only, I haven't seen him post for a while. You around here Matt? We should probably hold off on mailing anything until we hear from him.

Good plays rknicker!. :) Very nice quality cigars that you put in there. You'll have to do a review on the K. Hansotia Symphony. I've head a lot of good things about that cigar. Once again, good job!. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Wow really hope that CAO robusto makes it my way. I have the full lineup here and that one would put the finishing touchs on my cao collection. I believe anyway, is there any other rarer cao out there?

Well even if it doesn't finish it,it will put me one step closer

Dayum! Two of them made my short list. We'll have to see how long they stick around. I had almost forgotten how this pee-pee dance thing worked! :D

Well, lemme know if you need me to go find smokers only... He's got nice prices, so any excuse to go there......

MonkeyK said:

Pass order:
rknicker
smokers only
micker
gtphale
guinnessguy
ggiese
SFG75
christ0pher
knifeman
BrownDevil
melski

[snapback]165873[/snapback]​

Oh man, this is royally screwed up. Fortunately, it's not too late to fix this train-wreck in the waiting. Here is the real order.

rknicker
SFG75
smokers only
SFG75
micker
SFG75
gtphale
SFG75
guinnessguy
SFG75
ggiese
SFG75
christ0pher
knifeman
BrownDevil
melski
Back home to SFG75

I would think you half-wits would get this right. :whistling:

:sign:

Thanks for the reminder SFG75. I need to update the...

Pass Inventory (count=29):
1) Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
2) Onyx Reserve Mini Belicoso
3) Oliva Master Blend Robusto
4) Oliva Master Blend Robusto
7) Oliva Bold Ovation
8) Macanudo Hyde Park Maduro
9) Macanudo Hyde Park Maduro
10) Punch Double Corona
11) Punch Double Corona
12) Perdomo2 Millenario Maduro
13) Perdomo2 Millenario Cameroon
14) CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro Belicoso
15) CAO L'Anniversaire Maduro Belicoso
16) CAO L'Anniversaire Extreme Corona
18) K. Hansotia Symphony Churchill
19) K. Hansotia Symphony Churchill
20) Perdomo LaTradicion Maduro 'R'
21) Perdomo LaTradicion Maduro 'R'
22) Perdomo LaTradicion Maduro 'R'
23) El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga
24) El Rey Del Mundo Robusto Larga
25) PAM Torpedo
27) Avo Domain #60
28) CAO Black Storm -robusto
29) Gurkha Class Regent Toro
30) Diamond Crown #7 Torpedo Maduro
31) QdO Corona (ISOM)
32) RyJ Reserva Real Robusto
33) Sherpa Diablo Presidente

Pass order:
smokers only - Next Up
micker
gtphale
guinnessguy
ggiese
SFG75
christ0pher
knifeman
BrownDevil
melski

Rough couple days, here's the dc# going out today. sorry for the delay.

0103 8555 7494 4541 7477

Well I got the package today :) Ill go through it tomorrow and fill it up with some goodies....

-matt