• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Buckeye is back...

I haven't really been around in almost 3 weeks. I won't lie, I've sneaked a peak or two when I could though.

Anyways, my then fiance graduated and became a doctor... then we got married... then our honeymoon to Punta Cana... and most recently - a trip to "that state up north" for another wedding of a good friend.

I thought of many of you while doing all these things. I finally had my first cuban, woam, and padron '26. I also enjoyed many other fine cigars, most of them from all of you. So here's to my good brothers of CP... thank you all again. Some of you helped make the best moments in my life even better. Cheers!

Yeah, Congrats on the married life! Welcome :0 J/K, good to see your back. And Cheers to your wife for becoming a Doctor!!

Welcome back and Congrats on the new way of life.

Seth

You were gone?

:sign: :sign: :laugh:

J/k. Welcome back and congrats brother...on everything.

Welcome back Lee! Congrats!

I hope life settle into a smooth fun ride.

Nothing wrong with a break now and again....as long as you come back :)

Yeah Lee, welcome back and congrats on everything.

I saw you peeking around a couple of times but never saw any posts. Glad you're back.

With all the other changes in your life, add a big ol' fat mortgage and a couple of kids and you'll be set.

Just kidding. :)

Nice to see you again.

Gary

Right man. Hope all is well and glad to have ya back.

CP members get a price break from the Doc?

Welcome back.

Nice to see you Garrett! I was wondering why you and one othe member have been so quiet.

Congrats on the changes in your life.

Congrats !! Marriage is great if you can survive it! :laugh:

J/K about the survival part..

I hope you and you wife are eternally happy!

Welcome back! Be sure to share details of your honeymoon...well, some of them! :)

Congrats and Congrats.

A Doctor, hummm... I got this condition... :sign: