• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CAO Mx2

Woodson

I picked up a box of the CAO Mx2 this week, and just sat down to enjoy one. I must say that it is a smooth looking smoke with the black double label and dark oily wrapper.

However, it wasn't until half way down that any flavor besides a very light leather/nut flavor subsided to be replaced with a medium pepper... Was I way off in thinking this was supposed to be a full bodied cigar?

Feedback from those that had smoked them?

Thanks,

B Woods

Edit: grammar

I've had 2 now (1 on my own, 1 from the Purchase Of Doom) and they're both mediumish. Nice complexity, full flavor, and fairly smooth. I'd call the dominant flavor more roasted (cocoa, coffee) than nutty, though.

I was at the Big Smoke this past weekend and CAO was handing these cigars out and lighting them for you. I thought the cigar was fairly decent, but since I was walking around smoking it, I can't really give tasting notes, but I enjoyed it.

I just got done smoking a Gordo and I would say being one of my favorite cigars it is more of a med. smoke then full. But they are great in my book rp

ohh and this was the first Gordo 6.0 x 60 and I will tell ya this cigar is even better with the 60 ring gauge rp