• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

THE CHRISTMAS SCOTCH BUY

Down to the last 2 slots. I'm closing this tonight.

I would be willing to do it but I realize my credentials don't meet the criteria. I need a bottle to repay a favor to my cousin for xmas.

I could send an extra 10-20 for you and you could hold it up until check cahses. I'm guessing you choose the flavor scotch?

well you probably closed...I guess he'll get the scorpion mezcal which had the OB Dr's name on it(I got to save that for him though, scorpion and all

I would be willing to do it but I realize my credentials don't meet the criteria. I need a bottle to repay a favor to my cousin for xmas.

I could send an extra 10-20 for you and you could hold it up until check cahses. I'm guessing you choose the flavor scotch?

well you probably closed...I guess he'll get the scorpion mezcal which had the OB Dr's name on it(I got to save that for him though, scorpion and all

Did you read any of the first post?

at a risk of sounding rude, did you read my first sentence?

sort of falls in the category of get over it...but I guess your a jets fan so thats hard to do

In all honesty, I was just babbling & salivating as the master said he was closing it abouts a month ago anyways

at a risk of sounding rude, did you read my first sentence?

sort of falls in the category of get over it...but I guess your a jets fan so thats hard to do

In all honesty, I was just babbling & salivating as the master said he was closing it abouts a month ago anyways

Personally, I don't care about sounding rude, so I'll just put this out there: You meet none of the criteria. Not one single piece. Maybe if you were close to having one, it would be a little different. And beside not meeting any of them, you are doing a great job ignoring the pretty basic rules of CP.

And your guess about me being a Jets fan is about as close as you are to qualifying for the scotch buy.

Tom's lying, but you already knew that. Like everyone else in NYC, he is a Jets fan. And since he lives on Long Island, he is also an Islanders fan. He also eats every meal at Katz's and when he has his picture taken, he purses his lips together. Again, how about you go introduce yourself in the proper forum and tell us a little about yourself?

To get back on topic.......if this bottle was wrapped any better, the USPS could have kicked it to KY and it would have been safe! :^) Ray thanks again, for letting me in. This'll make the Christmas get-together much better. Happy Holidays.

Floyd T.

MACKINLAY'S Shackleton Whisky Blend Replica Taste..

This stuff is fantastic! Hopefully I'll come up with a review.

Thanks,
Ray

guys in all honesty, I know I am new. the lack of profile isn't usually my MO but for genuine, nonmalicious reasons it is what it is. I do believe over time this will change plus I am an honest guy. Over time I will eventually have more posts too, but in this thread and otghers, I haven't ignored your advice(or not exactly). the NY thing was just joking because I guess advice is being shelved for a while. No mods have demanded anything and I would respect the ones in charge. I have appreciated that. I do enjoy this forum. I spent a lot of time in hillsdale NJ growing up w/my cousins(my mom is an identical twin and they are real close- as was all the kids' ages. I grew up in Mass, but haven't lived there for yrs and have my own fam now. I did make sure people understood I was a male pretty quick after joining cigarpass.lol. I sortof noticed the name thing after... All the Best + have a safe & good Holiday Season. I want to try the shackleton replica for sure...see my recent posts about the original!

guys in all honesty, I know I am new. the lack of profile isn't usually my MO but for genuine, nonmalicious reasons it is what it is. I do believe over time this will change plus I am an honest guy. Over time I will eventually have more posts too, but in this thread and otghers, I haven't ignored your advice(or not exactly). the NY thing was just joking because I guess advice is being shelved for a while. No mods have demanded anything and I would respect the ones in charge. I have appreciated that. I do enjoy this forum. I spent a lot of time in hillsdale NJ growing up w/my cousins(my mom is an identical twin and they are real close- as was all the kids' ages. I grew up in Mass, but haven't lived there for yrs and have my own fam now. I did make sure people understood I was a male pretty quick after joining cigarpass.lol. I sortof noticed the name thing after... All the Best + have a safe & good Holiday Season. I want to try the shackleton replica for sure...see my recent posts about the original!

yeah I did.

I thought the bottles where supposed to stay on the island, I should know better, some serious scotch heads would risk it all and go out and salvage a couple cases.

I'll have go back and read it again.

I enjoy this scotch on so many levels, my man love for Sir Earnest goes back to when I was young. He was has always been one of my heros.
Lewis and Clark are my other heros- can't wait to try thier corn whiskey when it comes out!

Is it me, or is creamsherry completely drunk when he posts?!?

PM Sent, I would like to play in the buy!

Edit: Didn't read, maybe next time :(

Why are you folks screwing with my thread? Even if you meet my intro, post and time requirement I do have the .the asshat clause so don't feel too comfortable.

While the whole Shackleton whisky story is more than I care to type I will say that nobody was doing shots of it. The amount removed was just about a shot total from two extractions. No bottle is for sale no matter how much money you have.

Yes, you are pretty much right about that AVB. I did hear that one bottle was "drank" in New Zealand though(the scotch way). I am not sure of the exact story, but it was obviously from millionaires and it is still possible that was a publicity stunt also. Now, it is possible that during our lifetime a bottle of the stash could end up in an auction someway somehow. If anything I learned from that scotch taster some good pointers.

all the best

"Folks" is a little presumptuous Ray. Creamsherry here decided to make an innocuous post on your good thread here, and I decided to report it to the powers that be.