• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The Cigar Spider

iioiooioo

The Cigar Spider

Not really a deal, specifically, but a great way to save money on cigars. The Cigar Spider indexes many of the best cigar retailers and compares their prices side by side, right down to the price per stick. You can even easily rate cigar brands and retailers! Cigar Spider is brand new, so I'm interested in getting some feedback. What do you like about it, what could be better, am I missing a great retailer? Let me know what you think. Thanks.

cs.jpg

I almost forgot, there is also a "Hot Deals" section with a list of a whole bunch of daily deals.

So this is your baby?

Not too shabby....it cuts down on the searching factor, I'll prolly stop by now and then. Thanks for the linky.

The Cigar Spider

Cigar Spider is brand new, so I'm interested in getting some feedback. What do you like about it, what could be better, am I missing a great retailer? Let me know what you think. Thanks.[/size][/font]

The first thing I noticed is that in the Padron section you have 3 different ways you listed Padron 64 Princpe's, and each one has a different low price vendor (and some different prices). In one listing you have "Best Price Cigars" @ $13.00, I believe, and later there is a different vendor at $8.00

1) Are you here to just promote your site?
2) Are retailers paying you to promote their site/product?
3) Fix your linky!

:)

1) Are you here to just promote your site?
2) Are retailers paying you to promote their site/product?
3) Fix your linky!

:)
Good questions....I'm interested in the answers, as well.

Regards - B.B.S.

regretfully, it's looking like he is another self promoter.

I think you're right, Bruce. He's been here for a week and is clearly looking to suck our source info out of us. Refusal to answer Gary's questions seems to be proof of his motive.

Sure... let me give you all of the places I buy cigars so you can put it up on a website for everyone to see and to use. Here you go...

whoops... I forgot to list the sources, sorry :(

I googled his SN and website and he's on quite a few other forums, promoting the same sh*t, same intro post as well:

Tell me what you like, don't like? etc.......

Bullocks if you ask me. :angry: