• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Well, got called into the boss's office today, so this is a welcome addition to the day.

Illusione Holy Lancero Maduro (actually anything from Illusione)
Cohiba Lancero
Partagas Lusitania
Davidoff Millenium Lancero

on the other end of the spectrum..

any of the Padron x000 in maduro.

Or, send me your favorite cigar.

Mike

Well, got called into the boss's office today, so this is a welcome addition to the day.

Illusione Holy Lancero Maduro (actually anything from Illusione)
Cohiba Lancero
Partagas Lusitania
Davidoff Millenium Lancero

on the other end of the spectrum..

any of the Padron x000 in maduro.

Or, send me your favorite cigar.

Mike

Don't know why this one has been sitting for so long. I'm pretty sure I can get you on the Davidoff and maybe an extra or two. Will have to check the ol' humi tonight! :thumbs:

Ok, I've got Mike covered. It'll go out in the next day or two depending on work. :thumbs:

I've got more than enough to smoke through right now, so I'm gonna pass my wish to Josh (Napa Smokes).

Wow thanks Matt. Really appreciate the jester!!

So lets start with

H. Upmann #2
Any RE or LE
Cohiba (any except the esplendido and maduro's)
Any cuban lancero ( tried a few and would love to try more)
Padron 45th Maddy
Any viaje (have not tried any)
Punch Punch
H. Upmann Sir Winnie
H. Upmann Mag 46

So lets start with

H. Upmann #2
Any RE or LE
Padron 45th Maddy
Any vieja have not tried any
Punch Punch
H. Upmann Sir Winnie
H. Upmann Mag 46

Do you mean Viaje? Vieja means old woman in spanish.

So lets start with

H. Upmann #2
Any RE or LE
Padron 45th Maddy
Any viaje have not tried any
Punch Punch
H. Upmann Sir Winnie
H. Upmann Mag 46

Do you mean Viaje? Vieja means old woman in spanish.

Yeah Yeah whatever. Just blame it on my dyslexia and the 10 hours I had just spend on organic chemistry.

Fixed it btw. :love:

I can take of a couple of these. I'll send you a note to PM me your address.

First nomination of a deserving BOTL can take my spot.

So lets start with

H. Upmann #2
Any RE or LE
Padron 45th Maddy
Any viaje (have not tried any)
Punch Punch
H. Upmann Sir Winnie
H. Upmann Mag 46

Beaten to it by obmike!

I can take of a couple of these. I'll send you a note to PM me your address.

First nomination of a deserving BOTL can take my spot.

How about Pugman? He just recently handled some ball busting pretty well without going on the defensive or melting down. Might help him get out of his FOG. :laugh:

I must be getting older, I didn't even feel the ball busting (I don't think). Maybe I need to look around and see if there are any pieces to pick up?

To be perfectly honest with you, I don't know what to ask for because my wants are limited, as well as my experience. The only thing I would like to say is I tried is a Davidoff. I do prefer robusto or smaller ( I like 50 ring or smaller and 5.5 inch or shorter).

Davidoff ( something).

Padron 46

After these two, the below tells the story.

From this point on I will tell you I enjoy Padron, Fuente and Bolivar, either natural or maduro and again, I prefer the small vitola.

Of course, I rely on you for the education, so I will happily try whatever you think furthers my education.

I am sorry I can't be more specific, but as Jon will tell you, it took me a year to find out what a BBMF or a WOAM was.

Thank you for the invitation and opportunity here. As my girlfriend laying next to me tells me every day,

WOOF. ( pugman)

fixed spelling and had a brain fart.

Hey, Ed I can get you on one or two things here. I'll be back with some wishes in a bit.

Lets try for some of these:

Alec Bradley Prensado or SCR
Padron Family Reserve 45 maduro
Tat Noella
Tat Pork Chop
Ashton VSG
AF GOF

Other than those-
Any Fav. stick of your choosing

Hey, Ed I can get you on one or two things here. I'll be back with some wishes in a bit.

Lets try for some of these:

Alec Bradley Prensado or SCR
Padron Family Reserve 45 maduro
Tat Noella
Tat Pork Chop
Ashton VSG
AF GOF

Other than those-
Any Fav. stick of your choosing

I'll add a few-

Any Davidoff ISOM
illusione epernay le matin or le ferme
illusione 888
illusione m7
Tat el triunfador
Tat 7th Reserva

Thanks!

I got you bluue13! ;)

I want to pass my wish to DePasta as he's had some pretty bad luck as he's just lost a finger due to chronic hangnail pain syndrome. :(

-Jimmy

WoW, thanks man! I appreciate the gesture! I haven't read this thread in a while. I guess if I had to make a wish, which I don't like asking for things, I'd ask for a half smoked Nub cigar to replace my finger, at least I can type then....see the letters in the words that are typed with my stubby finger don't show up as dark because I can't hit the keys as hard.....

So now that I am involved in this thread I will have to pay attention and grant some wishes too!

Am I outta line asking for a cigar from the monster series besides the face? Or one of them there pork chops?

WoW, thanks man! I appreciate the gesture! I haven't read this thread in a while. I guess if I had to make a wish, which I don't like asking for things, I'd ask for a half smoked Nub cigar to replace my finger, at least I can type then....see the letters in the words that are typed with my stubby finger don't show up as dark because I can't hit the keys as hard.....

So now that I am involved in this thread I will have to pay attention and grant some wishes too!

Am I outta line asking for a cigar from the monster series besides the face? Or one of them there pork chops?

Would a Tat Frank fulfill your wish? If so PM me your address. If not, then fine I don't want to send you cigars anyway.

Did you want a nub habano or maduro?

Did you want a nub habano or maduro?

Maduro clearly.

Would a Tat Frank fulfill your wish? If so PM me your address. If not, then fine I don't want to send you cigars anyway.

That"ll work!