• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Ok, I don’t want this to end on my accord as Larry was so generous passing this to me. How about a MonteCristo Petit Edmundo or anything in the Monte family? Thanks Larry.

Bill, I’m headed to Mexico tomorrow but my son will be here to take pics and then put in the humi. I will let you know when it arrives but thanks again. You’re up....what ya thinking?

Thank you Bill @CigSid for thinking of me. As always your kindness and generosity is immeasurable.

I’ve never had a a chance to smoke any of the Tatuaje monsters at least that I know of. I think I got one in my noob sampler but I was such a noob I didn’t know what I was smoking.

Thank you Bill @CigSid for thinking of me. As always your kindness and generosity is immeasurable.

I’ve never had a a chance to smoke any of the Tatuaje monsters at least that I know of. I think I got one in my noob sampler but I was such a noob I didn’t know what I was smoking.
I’ve got this if it’s ok

Send me ur info