• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

I can do the Mag 50 and the Regalos -- maybe a couple others too, but I need to check my stock when I get home later tonite.

Going out Friday: Delivery Confirmation™ Label Number: 9405503699300307888324

My wish -- what I would cherish above even a Dunhill Cabinetta -- is anything, absolutely anything from 1993. Marca & vitola are inconsequential as it is my son's birth year. I'd like to have a cigar to smoke on his 18th birthday coming up early next year. If the group doesn't object, I'd like to let this wish sit there for a day or so to see if anyone can help me out.

Jay you are to much. I will keep this simple. I would like your favorite CC that is smoking well at this time.

Thanks Jay. I will get you for this......

Brian

This one, I can do! Being the CC lover that I am :D I have so many favorites, I may just have to send you a few. I'll PM you for your addy :thumbs:

Edit for spelling :0
Addy is good in profile. Thanks. Glad you had the chance to be apart of.

Brian

TIME TO EXPAND ...

While this remains:

My wish -- what I would cherish above even a Dunhill Cabinetta -- is anything, absolutely anything from 1993. Marca & vitola are inconsequential as it is my son's birth year. I'd like to have a cigar to smoke on his 18th birthday coming up early next year. If the group doesn't object, I'd like to let this wish sit there for a day or so to see if anyone can help me out.

I'll expand with:

Boli Lons
ERDM Lons
SLR Lons
Cohiba Sig V
Party Lons
LGC MdO #2

Thanks!

^Bump. Didn't want this to get lost. I'm sorry I don't have any of these but someone out there must be able to help him out! :thumbs:

edit: spelling.

Vin's package arrived today, and I am overwhelmed! What a fantastic selection. Thank you brother!

Vin is in the top 3, best BOTLs I have met. He's an excellent addition to the community. Someone here must be able to help him.

It worked last time..... :laugh:

Believe me, if I had any on his list I'd send them right over with great joy. He seems to be a fan of the long & skinnies, which I have never bought. Someone has to have some of these for him!

I CAN EXPAND SOME MORE ... (I like cigars :D )

While this remains:

I'll expand with:

Boli Lons
ERDM Lons
SLR Lons
Cohiba Sig V
Party Lons
LGC MdO #2

Further expansion - how 'bout some nice fatties?:

Cohiba Esplendidos
Monte Edmundo
LGC Tainos
ERDM Tainos
Sig VI (pre-08, if possible)

Thanks!

I CAN EXPAND SOME MORE ... (I like cigars :D )

While this remains:

I'll expand with:

Boli Lons
ERDM Lons
SLR Lons
Cohiba Sig V
Party Lons
LGC MdO #2

Further expansion - how 'bout some nice fatties?:

Cohiba Esplendidos
Monte Edmundo
LGC Tainos
ERDM Tainos
Sig VI (pre-08, if possible)

Thanks!

I can get you on the Sig VI and Edmundo, the only SLR Lonsdales I have are quite old, I hope that's ok :D. PM your addy and I'll get them out on Monday.

I can get you on the Sig VI and Edmundo, the only SLR Lonsdales I have are quite old, I hope that's ok :D. PM your addy and I'll get them out on Monday.

PM sent with thanks.

My pleasure Vin!

As for my wishes how about:

Casa Fuente lancero
Tat Verite
Tat Black CG
Aged Fonseca Cosacos
Ramon Allones 898v
Davidoff Corona Maduro
Bolivar Corona Gigantes

Thanks!

PM sent with thanks.

My pleasure Vin!

Casa Fuente lancero
Tat Verite
Tat Black CG
Aged Fonseca Cosacos
Ramon Allones 898v
Davidoff Corona Maduro
Bolivar Corona Gigantes

Thanks!

Done. It's whammy time. Mwahahahaha!

I pass my wish on to CP's #1 voted mormon, bfish.

PM sent with thanks.

My pleasure Vin!

Casa Fuente lancero
Tat Verite
Tat Black CG
Aged Fonseca Cosacos
Ramon Allones 898v
Davidoff Corona Maduro
Bolivar Corona Gigantes

Thanks!

Dick!!

Thanks for the wish Mike. Let's try...
Opus Lost City
RA Phenecios(sp?)
Tatuaje Tenderloin or whatever beef it is this time
more to come....

PM sent with thanks.

My pleasure Vin!

Casa Fuente lancero
Tat Verite
Tat Black CG
Aged Fonseca Cosacos
Ramon Allones 898v
Davidoff Corona Maduro
Bolivar Corona Gigantes

Thanks!

I still haven't recovered from your last whammy! :p

Thanks Mike, PM incoming.

I'm going to be leaving for the weekend with no internet access, so let's make this easy.

Someone with over 2 years on the board just send whatever is your favorite. Thanks!

I'm going to be leaving for the weekend with no internet access, so let's make this easy.

Someone with over 2 years on the board just send whatever is your favorite. Thanks!

Ok Ben I got you on this. For the record Grape WO's have been my favorites for years.. :love:

I'll get this mailed out to you on Monday..

Ok Ben I got you on this. For the record Grape WO's have been my favorites for years.. :love:

I'll get this mailed out to you on Monday..

Don't forget the Chocolate Philly Blunts!