• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

The CP Make-a-Wish PIF Thread

Either way, I have my wish going to Smitty. Hes done alot behind the scenes and deserves a nice smoke for the countless hours hes put in.

Rule #9 is subject to interpretation guys. It clearly states, don't make wishes back to back, but Kevin did not do this. Several wishes had been granted. Plus, he didn't even grant a wish last time, it was me that did & passed my wish onto him.

Although this is a moot point because he passed his wish off already...please stop regulating each thread & reading into rules. If there is a problem, wait for a FOG to come and sort it out, I'm not sure why every thread is ALWAYS questioned.

Edit to add: I apologize if I'm out of line, but it's become a severe pattern here...

I don't think anybody was regulating this. Kevin asked if he could go again and Ed said he saw no reason. I clearly stated I had no problem, but just threw that rule out there for Ed to see. So technically there was no problem and no one was questioned.

Northern, not to start anything with you...but if you had no problem with Kevin's actions, why even post the rule? The reason I bring this up is because it clearly had something to do with Kevin's decision....

That being said, Smitty is a VERY VERY deserving brother, and I'm glad to see K pass his wish onto him.

I just think everyone, not just Northern, needs to settle down a bit. There are rules in place, but this is a SELF-governing community. There is no dictator, so these rules that are posted are suggestions, and when a 'rule' is deliberately broken - thats when the FOGs should step in and help us newbies out. If you don't have a problem with a members actions, do not post. If you do, then CONTACT A FOG and have them help you out. We all have people we look up to on this forum, so use them as your FOG if you need to. If a brother that has been here for years and years does not want to help you out, then they aren't a FOG and you need to find a new role model.

Again, I do not want to call anyone out, but it has gotten out of hand...and continues to get worse.

Now - lets get back to granting some wishes huh!?!? :) :thumbs:

Rule #9 is subject to interpretation guys. It clearly states, don't make wishes back to back, but Kevin did not do this. Several wishes had been granted. Plus, he didn't even grant a wish last time, it was me that did & passed my wish onto him.

Although this is a moot point because he passed his wish off already...please stop regulating each thread & reading into rules. If there is a problem, wait for a FOG to come and sort it out, I'm not sure why every thread is ALWAYS questioned.

Edit to add: I apologize if I'm out of line, but it's become a severe pattern here...

I don't think anybody was regulating this. Kevin asked if he could go again and Ed said he saw no reason. I clearly stated I had no problem, but just threw that rule out there for Ed to see. So technically there was no problem and no one was questioned.

Northern, not to start anything with you...but if you had no problem with Kevin's actions, why even post the rule? The reason I bring this up is because it clearly had something to do with Kevin's decision....

That being said, Smitty is a VERY VERY deserving brother, and I'm glad to see K pass his wish onto him.

I just think everyone, not just Northern, needs to settle down a bit. There are rules in place, but this is a SELF-governing community. There is no dictator, so these rules that are posted are suggestions, and when a 'rule' is deliberately broken - thats when the FOGs should step in and help us newbies out. If you don't have a problem with a members actions, do not post. If you do, then CONTACT A FOG and have them help you out. We all have people we look up to on this forum, so use them as your FOG if you need to. If a brother that has been here for years and years does not want to help you out, then they aren't a FOG and you need to find a new role model.

Again, I do not want to call anyone out, but it has gotten out of hand...and continues to get worse.

Now - lets get back to granting some wishes huh!?!? :) :thumbs:
It was posted to bust Ed's balls, that it. I explained it to Kevin via PM.
I would assume Rod see's his rules as more than just suggestions, but like you said "lets get back to granting some wishes huh!?!?" :) :thumbs:

K - very honorable and thoughtful to think of passing this great moment on to me. But, if its ruffling feathers here in the homefront of cpass I can easily decline. I am proud to call this community a warm home of wonderful brothers and friends , with or without getting some nice smokes from this.

They say its the thought that counts! in this case - nothing is more true. Thanks for even thinking of me but I am sure you deserve to have your turn and keep the rules and this thread in order and emotions and feelings back to where they were in the other 10 pages of great botl love on this site.

Smitty it is rightfully yours. What happened earlier was misinterpretation. I knew that mike was pulling on me. Others apparently did not. It is yours and wish away.

Smitty it is rightfully yours. What happened earlier was misinterpretation. I knew that mike was pulling on me. Others apparently did not. It is yours and wish away.

As Ed said there are no feathers ruffled, please wish away. :D

hmmmm.. ok... so hows this thing work? or do i need to read page one on?

Ok, since Smitty won't post what he wants, my wish is for someone to send him your fav smoke. ;) or whatever he wishes.

ok. here ya go . this is not difficult and a few of my most favorite go to sticks that actually I am below low on now anyways so perfect timing.

----------------------------

CAO Mx2, LX2, America, Italia (all of these are my favs and daily when i have them handy)

love casa fuente (have only had 2 in the past when in vegas)

Pams are tasty but out of my price range.

almost anything MADURO is always a hit.

I am easy - :)

thanks again!

You can probably wish for something a bit rarer if you would like as well. You deserve it.

ok. here ya go . this is not difficult and a few of my most favorite go to sticks that actually I am below low on now anyways so perfect timing.

CAO Mx2, LX2, America, Italia (all of these are my favs and daily when i have them handy)

thanks again!

I got you on a few of these. You'll have to wait and see what you get :whistling:

Start with:

BBMF
Padron Millennium Maduro
Any Bolivar ISOM
H. Upmann Sir. Winston

As Ed said there are no feathers ruffled, please wish away. :D

Thats what happens when friend joke in public. No worries.

We're all good here!

Smitty, you deserve the wish brother. I hope someone sends you ONE HELL OF A BOMB! :) :thumbs:

Northern, Spivy...my apologies for not understanding the 'joke'...was only looking out for a friend. :blush:

You can probably wish for something a bit rarer if you would like as well. You deserve it.

um.. well i was never one to push the "rare requests" on such fine brothers here. the current economic situation and all, we need to save.

and more true is most of those actually ARE rare to find in my humidor lately. I dont think i have had the time or the money to buy much lately so even the CAO regulars would be a treat. :) I am a simple guy who is easily pleased and grateful to be in the company of you all.

thanks again.

thanks again!

I got you on a few of these. You'll have to wait and see what you get :whistling:

Start with:

BBMF
Padron Millennium Maduro
Any Bolivar ISOM
H. Upmann Sir. Winston

Mike, I got you on the Boli.. Will go out on Monday.

As for my wish, The first person with 5 plus months here to reply can send me whatever.

Done and Done......

Post my wish a bit later.

Tim

Edit to add list:

Bolivar RE Switzerland Legendarios
Hoyo de Monterrey Epicure No.2
San Cristóbal de La Habana
El Rey del Mundo Choix Suprême

Tim

thanks again!

Start with:

BBMF
Padron Millennium Maduro
Any Bolivar ISOM
H. Upmann Sir. Winston

Mike, I got you on the Boli.. Will go out on Monday.

As for my wish, The first person with 5 plus months here to reply can send me whatever.

Awesome thanks a whole lot man!